Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carbohydrates
Nov 22, 2006

Listen, Mr. Kansas Law Dog.
Law don't go around here.
Savvy?
Woooow this is incredible. Absolutely slack-jawed as I scrolled through y'all's paintings, furniture, renders, sculptures, baked goods, etc. Just too much to mention. Absolutely amazing. What a cool thread idea, too!

I like to click plastic bricks together. I design things in LEGO! Here's some stuff I've been up to lately:

I made this last month for the DIY Secret Santa; it's a replica of another goon's Grizzly table saw:

And this one's kind of my big magnum opus right now, a build that I'm currently trying to gain support in order to have it made into an official LEGO set through the LEGO IDEAS program. It has all kinds of cool features like an exploding wall, a wagon with steering and suspension, a locking safe, etc. Check it all out here, including animated gifs of the action features, and maybe support the project if you'd like to help me out!

One last thing, I've also started streaming the design process of making LEGO models on my Twitch channel. I typically use a digital design program called Stud.io, and the streams are super chill and conversational. See how a model gets designed, hang out and chat about my cat who loves crying in the middle of every stream. I'm told by people who didn't know anything about LEGO before that this poo poo is somewhat fascinating, so give it a shot! We go at 7PM CST every Friday, and I really appreciate any and all support - I need 10 more followers to make affiliate!

Flickr which I use largely as a portfolio
Insta run and photographed by my partner, totally different / more casual pics than my Flickr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU