Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy
I have a podcast that I host along with another goon (and another dude). In addition to hosting and editing, I also compose little music bumpers for the show on occasion, partly because we need that sometimes and partly just because I like to do it!

I've arranged quite a few of the songs from the Zelda: A Link to the Past soundtrack as jazz charts being performed by a trio of piano, bass, and drums. I'm particularly proud of the last one I did, which is a brief arrangement of Zelda's Lullabye.

https://soundcloud.com/user-315342103/boss-down

Thanks for visiting, Traveling CCircus! :wave:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

Sanford posted:

I make dice and give them to people who maybe can't afford dice. Even if you don't play it's like having a little bag of treasure. Does my heart good when I'm out walking the dog and hear some random kids shouting about dice.

Sometimes my two year old daughter helps me. These sets are called Rainbow Explode and Dance Daddy Christmas.

One of my friends has an 8-year old who started to suffer very, very badly mental health wise as a result of lockdown. Inviting him to play (simplified) D&D seemed to help, and now I spend quite a lot of my time writing notes from a made-up dwarf called Thengor. He does a group therapy thing over Zoom and his dad says he plans several days in advance what dice/note he will take on to talk about. They have to have a specific timeslot before bed to talk about D&D and dice. I'm not sure his parents will ever forgive me.

Oh my god this is all so precious :cry:

Beautiful dice, too!