Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MIDWIFE CRISIS
Nov 5, 2008

Ta gueule, laisse-moi finir.
This thread is great, people are so talented and in so many different areas :eyepop:

I knitted a sweater from a pattern book from the 90's. The cut is really outdated and full of weird stylistic choices (dropped shoulders, over-sized arms), but when I saw it I knew I had to have it. It's the most fun I've ever had making something.

First few rows of the back piece, this is the pattern that is repeated.

Oops, I messed up the pattern here but by the time I realized it was too late

The last step was to sew everything together. Making sure each patterned row matched was tricky.

It's hard to take a photo of the whole thing because it's so big but here is almost all of the finished product. I'm really happy I challenged myself to make it.

e. vvv I love the exploding wall, that's amazing!

MIDWIFE CRISIS fucked around with this message at 08:25 on Dec 14, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU