Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I posted about this in another thread, but I'm still very excited about it.

We had the Brazilian Megaman Comic thread last year and collectively decided to have a comics jam to continue the cliffhanger from the official comics. I made this cover for the "first volume":

I also work as a BG artist on a show called Pantheon and was tasked with designing the interior of a comic shop. Since we need comic covers to populate it, my AD and I agreed that anyone on the crew should be able to submit comic covers.

I submitted my horny Megaman cover (with a title tweak) and it got approved. So a little piece of our goon project will be immortalized on a TV show forever and I am stupid, stupid happy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Spinz posted:

Fantastic!!! :kingsley:
Can you post a pic when it happens (with the backstory) in GBS please?

Yesyesyesyes!

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

Megaman thread was great, ridiculously proud of all who sailed in that thread.

Someday I wanna electric boogaloo it. I still think of things breaking into triangles and crashing computers and can't stop laughing.