Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

I don't have a lot of time for creative stuff nowadays, but I sculpt small aminals from clay, paint them, add uplifting/depressing sayings, tag them with a dedicated instagram #.

Then when i travel i leave the aminals behind for strangers to find. I've made/placed 20 of them over the past 3 years or so.

Cat

Elephant

Swan

Frog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

owlhawk911 posted:

this is rad and you are clearly loved :)

holy cow! how did I miss all this hot cephalopod action?

that stuff is indeed rad, sebmojo.

e: OK images weren't loading on my phone earlier. I guess that explains why I saw no art when i skimmed the art thread at lunch.

Prof. Crocodile fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Nov 11, 2020

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

These quilts are awesome. But I am especially impressed by the gymnastics team mat quilt dealy. If you ever need a side hustle you could probably make them for for school clubs and youth sports teams in bougie neighborhoods (at a considerable profit).

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

There is so much good art itt!

If this were a normal BYOB thread I would just go on a multipost-empty-quote rampage, but since it's not please just imagine that I quoted and said something nice about all the stuff posted here.