Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trouser chili
Mar 27, 2002

Unnngggggghhhhh
I’m a happily married man but I’ve been getting reacquainted with this redhead I used to know three years back or more. Always a bit of a primadonna but she’d been in a neglectful relationship, broke down and got knocked off her feet a while. We used to have a thing some 20 years back before I married my wife. She knows of course and we’re all cool and all, but that’s not the point. The point is..well you know when you’ve been in a relationship a while you end up knowing things without anything explicitly said? A look, a stance, or just body language in general; well this redhead, it’s abundantly clear she wants me, like inside her, and the strange thing is my wife just knows and is totally encouraging. Ok maybe that’s not the strangest thing, I mean we’re adults and all and I know what a pineapple on the door means. Nope, the strangest thing is that I invited her, I said “honey, maybe we could do this together?” and she told me very plainly and with conviction that I should instead take our 16 year old son.

Anyway, I’m pretty sure it’s gonna happen later this week and you know what? I’m just fine with it. I’m gonna just let the boy go at her. We’ve already talked about it and he’s a bit nervous. It’s understandable, it'll be his first time, but we’ll see how nervous he is once she’s revved up and he’s close enough to feel the heat radiating from her engine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU