Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vegastar
Jan 2, 2005

Tigers will do anything for a tuna sandwich.

Before the thread heads off, I give you Dr. Hoppenheimer. He was part of a bigger thing for an art challenge but I hosed up the layers and can’t put the fixed frog in to the fixed scene like a doofus.

Edit: right, I post art to my Twitter fairly regularly once it’s done if anybody wants to follow that I guess.

Vegastar fucked around with this message at 13:37 on Nov 23, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vegastar
Jan 2, 2005

I very much appreciate the effort, thank you. Not really the root of the problem though - the final image is flattened with the background scene.

TLDR I went back and made some updates to the frog based on the feedback from the original, but I didn’t realize I had flattened the final piece and can’t put him back in to the scene without putting in way more work than it’s worth.

Again, very kind of you to edit the transparency though - I’ve got the full frog psd with all the layers in tact thankfully.

Anyway less me fuckups and more cool art plz.

Vegastar
Jan 2, 2005

Okay fine I’ll do it.

We’re doing a challenge in one of the art hangout discords I’m in - take the oldest thing you’ve made and remake it from scratch to see how far you’ve come as an artist, and it was a ton of fun.

Here’s the oldest thing I could find, teenage emo kid me from 2006 or so holding this discount Moltres I painted.

And this is the redone version.

It was a ton of fun, and I’d highly recommend it for anybody who does art stuff somewhat regularly. Satisfying and confidence boosting.

I tend to post art on my Twitter fairly regularly if anybody cares enough: https://www.twitter.com/VegastarLH