Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Digital Prophet
Apr 16, 2006

"..and then came the black crow, herald of doom, who foretold the coming of death."

At the beginning of last year, I had a great idea for a webcomic, but other than photoshopping things, I didn't have a lot of experience with like... actual artwork, other than some art classes in high school ages ago. So I did what any person would do with a great idea for a webcomic, and no actual experience: I bought a tablet! At the same time, I also joined Gooseflock and started making discord icons and propaganda to learn how to use my new shiny device. My gooseflock project folder is 873mb, but here is a random assortment:

I made most of the discord icons in Aseprite, which I had never used before, and I sort of fell in love with pixel art- something I had never made before. that got me interested in GBstudio so I started working on my own gameboy game, inspired by Shadowgate, but a zombie survival point-and-click game instead of a fantasy thing:

Will I ever finish it? Will I ever start that webcomic I had an idea for a year ago? Probably not! But I am learning new things!

These are all pretty small, hopefully this isn't image-overload.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Prophet
Apr 16, 2006

"..and then came the black crow, herald of doom, who foretold the coming of death."

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

yoooooooo check out World of Horror and start making mods! This is gloriously creepy.

I had to google this. Im at least going to play it, for sure.