Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stackofflapjacks
Apr 7, 2009

Mmmmm

Saw a guy with a slung AR and an American flag in his hands standing on top of his Jeep along the side of the road, Trump flag hanging off the Jeep. These people have loving brain worms in this death cult. Not to mention all the lifted trucks in Lacey/Puyallup sporting 2-4 flags.

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Mmmmhhh...new-thread smell.
Here's an image of a stupidly long chud-parade that genuinely has me worried for tomorrow.

https://twitter.com/redwins3_first/status/1322699901747236867

Oh god, I said "tomorrow".

Anyone care to napkin math that amount of chuds? Seems like not that many for a rally. But for how many people actually go buy the flags for Trump, that's a ton of idiots that go buy a 30$ flag. It's really just a club for these old people

stackofflapjacks fucked around with this message at 03:50 on Nov 3, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stackofflapjacks
Apr 7, 2009

Mmmmm

Mustang posted:

Crazy how close that is to where I live in Tacoma where there isn't any Trump poo poo.

Lacey and Puyallup seem to me to mostly be military families from JBLM.

Yeah, it's weird living in normal ish Lacey/Olympia and now I'm working a jobsite in Graham, which is middle of nowhere with a Boeing facility but other than that it's Trumpy as hell on my whole commute off the 5.

stackofflapjacks
Apr 7, 2009

Mmmmm

If I want to doomscroll, CSpam or DnD?

stackofflapjacks
Apr 7, 2009

Mmmmm

MazelTovCocktail posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1323864021167198209

STRAP THE gently caress IN EVERYONE. SHITS GOING TO BE BUMPY!

Also I think 2 Dogfish 120s is a good time to stop, I oddly think I could do one more, but lol I’m not in college anymore so gently caress that

Save some for tomorrow, I get the feeling I'll be cracking my cheap prosecco by the end of tomorrow either way it slices.

stackofflapjacks
Apr 7, 2009

Mmmmm

A team of what? Hot dog eating champions? This dude is a nobody on the grift train who got kicked off Fox for calling Kamala Harris a "lying bitch".

stackofflapjacks
Apr 7, 2009

Mmmmm

As Nero Danced posted:

He's now taking donations for his legal fees and to fund any recount efforts.

:eng99:

The grift is strong with him, crowd sourcing his bills, to dodge paying his other bills to Deutsche Bank. I thought he's supposed to be rich?

stackofflapjacks
Apr 7, 2009

Mmmmm

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Alaska hasn't budged in longer. But it's Alaska, and they don't make two shakes difference anyhow.

Hey now, I was surprised and happy to see Al Gross running for senate in Alaska, he was an orthopedic surgeon who was my families GP because we broke bones so often as kids. He wasn't going to win even against Maryland rear end in a top hat Dan Sullivan but at least new Dems are trying to crack Alaska politics.

stackofflapjacks
Apr 7, 2009

Mmmmm

pantslesswithwolves posted:

Well the news has hit the streets because some woman was jogging right behind Lando and I and then screamed “WOOHOO!” causing both of us to jump out of our skin and Lando to bark at another dog so please celebrate responsibly friends

Strangely this hasn't settled the pit of anxiety in my stomach about this. Just waiting for the reactionary fascist other boot to come crashing down. I want to believe(in a peaceful transition of power).

stackofflapjacks
Apr 7, 2009

Mmmmm

As Nero Danced posted:

I just realized the best way to break the news to Trump. Somebody needs to play for him and old clip of him on The Apprentice saying "You're fired!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crmvHJpCkfM

stackofflapjacks
Apr 7, 2009

Mmmmm

Milo and POTUS posted:

Are the owners of four seasons landscaping pumped as gently caress or worried about death threats by looneys. Both?

I have to imagine they are die hard supporters of Trump if they hosted his press conference in their company yard on the day Trump lost. What a dumb look for his lawsuit attempts anyway.

https://twitter.com/VaushV/status/1325156185595543560

stackofflapjacks
Apr 7, 2009

Mmmmm

stackofflapjacks
Apr 7, 2009

Mmmmm

not caring here posted:

Mitch's red line was money given to anyone, or any help at all to anyone. His agenda was protecting business against law suits and tax breaks. It was never going to pass.

Yeah and this is testing the waters of blaming Pelosi and Dems for no second stimulus. It's frankly bullshit and Mitch McCon should have his nose rubbed in "Grim Reaper of the Senate" or whatever his literal ghoul comment was about killing any bills.

stackofflapjacks
Apr 7, 2009

Mmmmm

It's already gone. What was it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stackofflapjacks
Apr 7, 2009

Mmmmm

The petulant tantrum of our winningest President losing sorely is truly a sight to behold.

"Nice country you have there, would be an awful shame if anything...happened to it." Like the world's most incompetent, mob adjacent, bullshitter facing reality for the first time at, what, 76?

Burn down Democracy if this idiot can get the GOP twitter account tweeting along to his treason earnestly. Obviously we need to rebuild on the ashes of the Founder's legacy. And abolish a 2 party system.