Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
Do it again, Uncle Billy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

I have been lectured a lot about how the GOP and Trump are bad so Biden is better and it stops there. So yeah you're likely right.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

gently caress ALL OF YOU RUINING MY RETURN TO BRUNCH, THE JOB IS DONE, gently caress.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

telling people to chill and let us celebrate this is going to be 'chill biden isn't trump what else do you want?' the rest of his term.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

looking forward to both voting for Biden and also being told I'm out of line if I voice any critique of Biden. good thing I got that practice in 2020

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

if the God Emperor is out there walking amongst us maybe they could like, hop in now instead of waiting for another 28,000 years or whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Coasterphreak posted:

Unfortunately we havenít understood psychohistory yet

Holding out hope that enough "Gork and Mork" write ins carry the day in November