Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010
Av blanked by Admin request.

Duzzy Funlop posted:

What are y'all using as an "all-in-one" result aggregator, if there's something like that at all?
I went through the GiP Election GDT again and most folks (including myself) kept posting that graphic with the three dials (popular vote, electoral count, probability to win) from NYT I think, but surely, when we have massively-interactive map-data-apps and overviews for Corona, there's something like that for the 2020 election results as well?

I'm currently clicking my way through 538 looking for something like that.

/edit:
I guess this overview from CNN has most of the relevant information
https://edition.cnn.com/election/2020/results/president

I'm probably just going to roll with CNN but, if a trump loss looks imminent, I'm switching over to Fox News for the schadenfreude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010
"I love you, Dad."

https://twitter.com/VicBergerIV/status/1323527158816333824

"I'm sorry, son. Affection is a sign that you're WEAK...and I have no place for weakness."

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010
And here comes the 3D Chess...

https://twitter.com/MollyJongFast/status/1323623688508481536

...in which, if he loses, he's going to torpedo FOX News bigly, like nobody's ever seen, so that his followers will flock to OANN when he buys it.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

MazelTovCocktail posted:

The funniest thing is it will also probably kill Newsmax, which is one of his biggest cheerleaders and someone he has a relationship with in terms of the owner. Itís also funny because OANN is like a low rent version of Newsmax, but even shittier.

I don't think I even have OANN on my cable (I do get Newsmax), but it's already been indicated he wants to buy it. I could totally see him going full Jeff Sessions on FOX, launching Big Orange Daddy Network featuring OANN (to keep the brand identity and justify the batshit programming they run), hosting his own show supplemented with shows staffed by cherry-picking his favorite/most loyal hosts to defect (Ingraham, Tucker, Hannity, maybe some of the tools on The Five like Gutfeld) and leaving FOX for dead after they've spent four years being his Pravda.

Of course, it'll probably also have its share of Apprentice reruns, too.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

facialimpediment posted:

The November surprise is that there are no real problems. As it turns out, when city/county clerks are left to do their thing properly, the actual election machinery becomes incredibly boring and functions fine. The worst you'll get is a line, and the line is drastically smaller compared to the past due to absentee/early voting.

Chucklefucks either decide to not show up, or the precleared chucklefucks get incredibly bored at looking at nothing inside the polling places. All you ever hear is that the election workers are "nice and helpful" and poo poo just rolls by smooth, with some goofy/minor problems.

Plane circling Philly:

https://twitter.com/_travishughes/status/1323672054621753345?s=19

:perfect:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Jesus loving Christ.

He's probably an IG attention whore, which I despise, but the enemy of my enemy is my friend and so good vote, buddy, I hope your mirror selfies get all the likes.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Oxygenpoisoning posted:

They haven’t counted vbm in Dade, just in person early voting. He’s also out preforming everywhere else and had a 2% lead according to Reuters. Florida is a garbage state but it doesn’t seem like it’s over.

He's flipped Pinellas and Duval counties as of right now, which are St Petersburg and Jacksonville respectively.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010
What would you say is the best TV Outlet to watch for election coverage? My go-to is CNN and they've been seeming to do a nice job so far.

Biden.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010
Borat's sponsoring this segment of CNN's coverage.:discourse:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

pantslesswithwolves posted:

Can we get GIP security blanket facialimpediment to wrap us in their warm loving warming arms and tell us why it’s too early to Be Concerned

Not an expert by any means, but CNN says potential Democratic votes still haven't come in in Detroit, Atlanta, and the suburbs of Washington DC in Virginia.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010
https://twitter.com/hollyotterbein/status/1323820689598615553?s=19

Also, Biden is up with 75% of the vote in already in Arizona.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010
DeKalb County, Georgia is said to be a huge blue county and it's hardly reported any votes yet.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

pantslesswithwolves posted:

Yes but at least not the heartburn.

Not feeling good at all. I know it’s not over but it’s not looking like the Biden landslide we needed/wanted.

At this point, I just want a Biden win.

I've now shifted over to Colonel Failure's game videos on YouTube. Check him out if you haven't and that's your thing.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010
CNN is now saying Philadelphia has like 270,000 mail-ins still to run. Pittsburgh is in a similar boat.

e- https://twitter.com/SalehaMohsin/status/1323839724063252483

:shepicide:

https://twitter.com/PaulBlu/status/1323836714012577793

:suspense:

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 05:21 on Nov 4, 2020

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010
FOX was the first to call AZ for Biden and Trump's campaign is not happy about it.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010
270 To Win now has an interactive map where you can play with the remaining clinching scenarios: https://www.270towin.com/news/2020/11/04/presidential-election-undecided-remaining-paths-270-electoral-votes_1123.html

(edit- Assuming Biden wins Arizona and Nevada and Trump wins Alaska, Biden wins the whole thing with any two remaining states and/or NC/WI/ME-2.)

Don Dongington posted:

*frantically pouring 2-stroke into the Schadenfreude Machine*

If anyone needs me, I'll be going through the smug facebook tags from broke brained idiots over the past 12-16 hours and figuring out who gets a visual of my dick and balls, from the back, once the Lying Liberal Media start to call it for Biden, inshallah.

It's not going to make anything better for y'all, but holy poo poo not having President Trump is going to shove so many cooked right wing shitheads back under the rug over here in ANZAC land.

I may be firing off some shitposts on Facebook like nobody's ever seen if this plays out as we all hope it does.

Don Dongington posted:

Trump was never going to concede, even with a blue wave. The dems will have to have a plan for that, because he's pathologically incapable of accepting a loss.

Ben Goddamn Shapiro Tweeted last night that Trump declaring victory when he did was a bad loving idea.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 15:49 on Nov 4, 2020

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010
I don't get why FOX would declare Arizona for Biden given others (including CNN) haven't. Get Big Orange Doofus hot and bothered?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010
CNN has given Wisconsin to Biden. Not sure about other networks.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010
With Biden having won Wisconsin (suck it from the back, Donnie, you lost, but I'll give you Alaska), here are the clinching scenarios per 270 to Win:

PA+any of GA/MI/NC/AZ
GA+one of MI/NC
MI+NC

AZ+NV+any of GA/MI/NC

Trump would need no less than four of the above, but in any combination.

e- And holy poo poo, the race in Georgia got tight all of a sudden. :getin:

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 20:42 on Nov 4, 2020

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

GoGoGadget posted:

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/524460-error-in-edison-research-data-from-arizona-only-86-of-vote-in-not-98

Apparently there are a lot more votes to go in Arizona than originally reported, and as the vote goes on Trump closes the gap. How possible is it he flips it back red?

CNN has had it at 86 all day, I think.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

CBJSprague24 posted:

With Biden having won Wisconsin (suck it from the back, Donnie, you lost, but I'll give you Alaska), here are the clinching scenarios per 270 to Win:

PA+any of GA/MI/NC/AZ
GA+one of MI/NC
MI+NC

AZ+NV+any of GA/MI/NC

Trump would need no less than four of the above, but in any combination.

e- And holy poo poo, the race in Georgia got tight all of a sudden. :getin:

Biden wins Michigan.

New scenarios: Any of Pennsylvania, Georgia, North Carolina, or Arizona+Nevada will do it.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010
Thanks for all your posts, facialimpediment. Keep them coming as long as we need them.

It'd be ironic if all of the hemming and hawing about Pennsylvania is for naught.

I flipped to FOX for a second out of spite and there's a financial analyst on aho said the Market's 350 Point gain is possibly due to the certainty of Biden winning and some finality as to the makeup of the House and Senate.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 22:26 on Nov 4, 2020

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010
https://twitter.com/CJMPadres23/status/1324093798687731712?s=09

Cue up Joe in Aviators.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010
CNN says Trump may give up on a Wisconsin recount.

Sounds like Arizona's ballots will be in by 9 p.m. Eastern.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:getin:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010
Flipped over momentarily to Fox for more hatewatching and was instantly reminded that I swear to Christ, if I ever meet him, I'm kicking Greg Gutfeld's rear end.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Pine Cone Jones posted:

https://twitter.com/AndrewKirell/status/1324114422160334848

If it's declared then, he might just have a coranary.

:circlefap:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010
AP just called Nevada for Biden.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010
Report the poo poo out of it.

https://twitter.com/JimHeathTV/status/1324124466083897344?s=19

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Madurai posted:

...or did they?

That account got sniped minutes later.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010
Wasserman seems to think Pennsylvania is going to flip.

https://twitter.com/Redistrict/status/1324131302178725888?s=19

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010
Arizona will have a ballot dump at 9pm EST, with another to follow at 12:30am EST. 600,000 some ballots are still out, with like 450,000 in Maricopa County alone.

Trump's lead is down to around 50,000 in Georgia.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Pine Cone Jones posted:

How does that bode for Biden?

He's leading handily there and it sounds like they're mail in ballots, which favor Democrats.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

As Nero Danced posted:

I've said it before, back on election night in 2016, a pollster was on a show talking about how difficult polling had been, because so many people would just say "Trump!" and hang up, and they weren't included in the polls because they didn't answer all the questions.

It'll be interesting if the GOP tries to break away from Trump in 2024. Hell, I'm sure there will be people writing in his name in 4 years even if he croaks in the meantime.

He'll run third-party to run interference on the GOP candidate out of spite if they don't pick him up.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Thwomp posted:

So long as all the votes in PA get counted, itís done and Biden has won.

Or Georgia. MI+GA was one winning combination earlier this afternoon and he's got MI.

e- I'm wrong. MI+GA+any remaining state. Pennsylvania straight up, however, will call it a day.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Nov 5, 2020

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010
New Maricopa County numbers per CNN:

Biden: 887,457 (52%)
:smugdon: 802,160 (47%)

Arizona overall 50.7%/47.9%, Biden up ~79,173.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 03:05 on Nov 5, 2020

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010
I'd rather have empty platitudes out of a Democrat than whatever the gently caress it is which has come out of Trump's mouth the last four years.

Biden's deficit in Georgia is now 33,000 with votes still to count. 24 hours ago, it was more than 300,000.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Biden's lead in Nevada appears to have narrowed to about 8,000 votes, so I'm a bit confused how the absentee ballots being counted are supposed to be in his favor?

It's been sitting at 8,000 for days.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010
Rush Limbaugh is currently a bloo blooing on the radio perplexed as to why Biden is winning because he's boring.

I can't believe I'm going to gloat about this because gently caress Cancer, but I'm well past tired of Trump's cult of personality continuing to spew "Biden is boring" as a valid reason to not vote for him/vote against him, so :lol: if this result holds and Durr Fuhrer losing is the last election Rush lives to see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010
Trump's lead is down to 9,000 in Georgia.