Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Fallom posted:

“The wrong rapist won nice figgies gonna kill myself I didn’t vote at all”

"everyone I disagree with is a succlib #d2a #NoJoeSwingState"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

ded posted:

:wtc:

sane qanon? are you out of your loving mind?

I'm assuming he meant "sane thread about qanon chuds" not "thread about sane qanon chuds"

e:f;b

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Riot Carol Danvers posted:

Motherfucker needs to learn to use lotion, Jesus

And/or to stop crankin his hog so hard he gets friction burns

(the lotion would admittedly help with that though)

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

it's faux news

bitch baby small hands probably called them up in a frothing xanaxy rage

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

What the loving hell is going on

the impending era of the second slave america

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

it's not bumpy when everyone left of the klan goes "oh well nothing could be done about this"

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Bored As gently caress posted:

Hopefully the piece of poo poo dies or his brain melts even more.

It'd have to be natural causes. He's too conceited to pull a fuhrerbunker.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

It's over. I can quit drinking until the pandemic ends and I can go to the bar with friends again.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

The DNC really shoulda taken some cues from the chud lobby and broken out the pseudoephedrine for Joe tonight.

Ain't gonna beat the GOP fairly, not now, not ever again.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

ThisIsJohnWayne posted:

"About that Kettle..." said the entire tarpit

"Just like you, man." - Omar Little

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

I generally assume the low information undecided wormbrains are just going to vote for whatever right wing schlock they hear on the radio on their way to the polls anyways.

Or blather incessantly on internet forums about how the only righteous choice is to stay home. See 2020's epidemic of #nojoeswingstate

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Just keep feeding him low maintenance doses of marching powder. Either he croaks in office, and someone with more charisma takes over, or we get an election cycle of peak Diamond Joe.

Imagine a debate where it's just 15 minutes of a coked up Biden calling Trump a loser in every way he can think of until Trump starts screaming slurs and storms off stage.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

I am once again asking the DNC to invest heavily in maintenance doses of yayo for Joe.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

The official chud party line is now that he was shot through the ear. Despite all evidence pointing to glass shrapnel.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Handsome Ralph posted:

They also make .22LR ones as well.

So yes, I am prepared for the dumbest loving timeline.

Ohhhhh man I just had a flashback to that retro computing youtuber 8-Bit Guy open carrying a Ruger 10/22 in a fake AR style chassis at subway for clout

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

I have a feeling that the problem is they can't agree upon a pick, and likely won't be able to by the time it becomes extremely critical.

This election is really hammering home the following Simpsons bit from... oh look, exactly thirty years ago:

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

facialimpediment posted:

I didn't get the Beshear hype for VP based on the few-minute clip I saw this morning of him endorsing Kamala. I thought he sounded a bit wooden.

Kinda changed my mind:

https://x.com/SeanPEngland/status/1815366244624740751?t=sHMArw-lxR6vqybGujkNdQ&s=19

"JD Vance ain't from here" is absolutely loving brutal.

Wheeeew. If that man isn't on the VP ticket, even purely as a strategic pick, I don't know who would be.

I've seen Mark Kelly floated, but swinging Kentucky somewhat to the left seems like a bigger strategic win.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

The Grand Old Party: Conservatism Makes You Stupid

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Never have I been more sure that Trump will drop a hard R on live television.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

We finally have a Democratic candidate that truly knows how to get through to millennials and zoomers alike: by making 30-year-old Simpsons references.

I continue to be astounded at the fact the DNC basically toggled the "give a poo poo" switch to on for the first time in fifteen years and at how much rock-it sauce is coming out of the newly declogged tubes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

McNally posted:

That video is at least 11 years old, so really it's only a 20 year old Simpsons reference.

Dangit. I only noticed because one of the classic Simpsons showrunners pointed it out on Twitter today.