Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
That 5 degrees might be a bridge to far. What can you come up with as an "evil reason"? Democracy? Not wanting people to die?

It's like that joke about the dude praying to god to let him win the lottery repeatedly, with god eventually coming down and saying to meet him half way by actually buying a ticket.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Heard there was the chud brodozer pride blockade in Boca yesterday. Apparently was all over in a few minutes when they approached a main intersection, got surrounded by cops and told to gently caress off and that was it.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Wait, all this poo poo is so crazy right now I might have not even bothered paying attention today? I could've been playing Death Stranding?

Ain't that some poo poo.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

RFC2324 posted:

This small Biden lead is what I kept seeing people predict as the worst case, because it allows Trump to scream that the election was stolen and that his second amendment followers need to do something about it. A blowout would have been best, and a Trump win would be bad long term, but short term a narrow Biden victory might be the worst

I think this may be offset somewhat by the Dejoy bullshit.

It's hard to claim the election was stolen when it's coming out that your side cheated and still hosed it all up.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

RFC2324 posted:

You assume his followers know and care. He has already spun then on him cheating being a good thing(see the whole but during 2016 about him smugly saying he doesn't pay taxes because of loopholes, and it just means hess smart)

True, but I get the feeling the hardcore nut jobs overt actions and fed or starved by those around them. And when no one is really getting excited, they lose momentum.

And really I think a lot of people that voted for him are probably at least a little thankful that the rollercoaster is nearly over.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
He's most likely got a 120 million dollar IRS debt to pay when he leaves, and personally guaranteed 400 million in loans to deutsch bank that are due in 2 years. I think he's gonna have his hands full.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

CommieGIR posted:

Seems like the senate might actually be in play? Hearing it might be 48-48 now. If Ossoff wins his runoff in Jan, could make senate a +1 Dem majority.

Jesus, knocking McConnell off his loving perch on poo poo tower would just be exquisite.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Are these chuds looking to gently caress up the ballot count?

gently caress em. Light em up.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
If trump doesnt want to leave just hook up the fumigation tent and flip the switch. There's no loving way I'd be going into that covid pit, that's insane.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
How do you even find someone who signs up to be a faithless elector? I can't imagine a quicker way to ruin your entire life and possibly even end up dead.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
You imagine what being around trump must be like right now?

That fat son of a bitch is facing a 120 mil tax bill adjudication, likely as he walks out the door. Legal problems of varying severity most likely until the day he dies. Half a bil of personally guaranteed debt coming due in 2 years.

But he's got Rudy Giuliani to help him out.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

CommieGIR posted:

His debts are also coming due as soon as he walks out the door, and Deutsch Bank is kinda done with him.

I thought he was good with deutsch bank for 2 more years?

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I dunno, I kind of like giving trump that little taste of hope, only to rip it out of his fat mouth.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I thought the trump budget was more motel 6 than four seasons.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Trump's lost any juice he had. This will be the lamest of lame ducks in the history of lame and also ducks.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Fallom posted:

lmao Trumpís race ended with an event at a lawnmower shop next to a dildo store

That's a perfect summary of the whole shebang.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

As Nero Danced posted:

This reminds me, how long do you think Melania will stick with him? She'll be thinking the same thing, better to get out while she can still take everything she negotiated before moving into the whitehouse.

I seem to recall that after the election that he didn't expect to win, the divorce was set to happen. Then he won.

Along with the rumors that she's been balling the director of security for Tiffany's, which was in trump tower.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Now that's my poo poo right there.

Oh yeah just pump it straight on in

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Whatever your thoughts on the future I'm sure we can all get behind the love of donnie's tears.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Guys, I'm sure trump and his family will be perfectly safe with Rudy Giuliani on their side!

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Mitch's red line was money given to anyone, or any help at all to anyone. His agenda was protecting business against law suits and tax breaks. It was never going to pass.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Apparently the opposite may be true.

https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/1325615685578477570?s=21

I feel like the only purpose of this, besides grifting, is the super spread of Covid as much as possible to gently caress with Biden. Because yes, Trump would be that petty of a shithead.

Wait, why would he need the rallies to do that? I thought you could get anything recounted if you were willing to pay for it.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I think trump just put his personal chopper up for sale so I don't think he's got money for poo poo right now, so probably pretty safe

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Sorry I got reading a book about wine for some reason

https://www.forbes.com/sites/douggollan/2020/11/08/president-trumps-helicopter-is-for-sale-make-an-offer/?sh=3edb98004468

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Man, I figured that people would dig up all their online poo poo and they'd fix their stupid by tomorrow.

Didn't even take that long.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Wasn't trump known for not getting out of bed until around noon?

Or at least the residence or something.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

facialimpediment posted:

"Executive Time" was when he'd shitpost or listen to the voices in his head TV until they replaced the schedule with "he will take many meetings and make many calls".

Holy poo poo that phrase just hit me like a 'Nam flashback.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Platystemon posted:

Take this with a grain of salt, but f/5.6, ISO 100, 1/800 s would be a reasonable exposure.

Streak is about a foot long, so that would be eight hundred feet per second.

Itís not an implausible result.

If that's 800 fps, and he shot from about 100 metres, that's more like 9mm speeds, not 5.56, not even close. Maybe the dude had a 9mm carbine, but that would be a weird choice.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Handsome Ralph posted:

They also make .22LR ones as well.

So yes, I am prepared for the dumbest loving timeline.

Oh I want it to be this, but I'm thinking shrapnel or ricochet as well

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Maybe he bought DJT at 94.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Well the DJT stock got a huge bump so mission accomplished!

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Vance is 40?

Man, these republicans age like milk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Who the devil does he want a reimbursement from?