Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Mr. Nice! posted:

I'M CURRENTLY RUNNING HOG WILD

:krad::iia::protarget:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Spoggerific posted:

I'm mostly a lurker, but if I qualify I'd love a :sherman: gang tag. Maybe I can finally have an avatar after 11 years.

:sherman: gang tag gang checking in.

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Lol

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Jesus Christ the Doomers are loving depressing in this thread. We all might as well just lay down and die since nothing has changed. Why bother with anything?

I am going to go spend some time with my family, happy knowing that America will probably still be here when my son graduates high school next year. We can talk about how much work is left to be done on Monday. For now, I am going to let myself have a glimmer of hope.

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Woofer posted:

The SS was marching in support of him though.

E: oh you mean the other SS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

RFC2324 posted:

Neat, a DuckDuckGo tracking link. So much for them not tracking you like google does

They are tracking me “privately” though. So much for staying off those leftist lists...