Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

MazelTovCocktail posted:

On the bright side CVS photo coupons and options can be a source of great joy.

Still have to wait until Friday for my shirt though.

I would like to know more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Platystemon posted:

“disputed”

“might”

“misleading”

I don’t know that they have enough weasel words in there. I think they could get a few more if they tried.

NPR has been straight up calling the president's statements on the election false.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

ded posted:

cal prop 22 passed by 2 million votes. we really hate our app based workers.

California is an incestuous relationship of NIMBYism, bad direct democracy, and toxic tech bro culture.

quote:

When people say smoky and peat, all I think of is its tastes like a throat medicine and/or what rocket fuel must taste like.

Yeah, I'm just finally at the point where I can appreciate bourbon and the quality difference between various ones. Scotch tastes like hair spray.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

:yarg: