Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
Anyone else having crippling anxiety and heartburn?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

pantslesswithwolves posted:

Yes but at least not the heartburn.

Not feeling good at all. I know it’s not over but it’s not looking like the Biden landslide we needed/wanted.

Yeah. I wanted a landslide so loving badly. We, as a country, needed a landslidr as a huge gently caress you to fascism.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
gently caress me this loving sucks

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

gently caress yeah, Trump just got Jill Stein'd

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

As Nero Danced posted:

So when Trump runs in 2024 will he re-use MAGA or do you think he can find another slam-dunk slogan?

Hopefully the piece of poo poo dies or his brain melts even more.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Yes they loving are you sundowning piece of poo poo

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2020/11/the-elections-troubling-message-even-if-trump-loses-americas-political-civil-war-isnt-over/

The Election’s Troubling Message: Even if Trump Loses, America’s Political Civil War Isn’t Over

The soul of the nation remains in peril.

quote:

And this is where the tale gets worrisome. Trump’s lethal incompetence caused tens of thousands of deaths, and millions of Americans did not care about that. They still rallied to their man. They attended or watched campaign events where Trump placed his own supporters (and others) at risk. Following the lead of their dear leader, they disregarded the science, dismissing the concerns and statements of public health experts. They denied reality; they defied rationality. They placed their trust in Trump above all else. As numerous commentators have noted, they acted like members of a cult. 
When all the votes are counted—when recounts and legal challenges are finished—this election will not resolve the bitter conflict that has consumed the United States. The soul of the nation will not be won or healed. Trump may have to leave the White House. But the tens of millions of voters who fervently endorsed his blend of incompetence, rage, authoritarianism, and racism are not going anywhere. As hard as it was to get rid of Trump (if that is what finally transpires), it will be much harder to get rid of Trumpism. This other killer virus threatening the United States will not be easily defeated.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
I wanna see tear gas and rubber bullets unleashed on the Q Anon protesters

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
Jake Tapper calling Trump's speech pathetic. Yup.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
Jesus Christ, Biden is within 2500 votes of Trump in Georgia.

Imagine if there was less voter suppression that happened - more polling places, more machines in those places, etc.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Remora posted:

I'm gonna defer to milhist goons, but shouldn't Porsche's work on German transmissions have netted the man a number of Allied medals?

Lmfao

I mean, yeah, actually

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Riot Carol Danvers posted:

Chris Christie chuckling over it is :discourse:

Yeah but it's too bad that fat gently caress didn't die from Covid just like the rest of the ghouls.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

pantslesswithwolves posted:

I popped the bottle I’d been saving for a special occasion, like Trump dying from COVID.

Me and my better half did the same. Tasted delicious.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

ZombieApostate posted:

It's not overwhelming like goverment run health care or investment in renewable energy, but it's still a solid majority. And if we can only get health care and green energy, that'd still be a huge improvement.

She specifically said swing states, but I guess they could still be in gerrymandered districts. Anyway, here's the lists I remembered seeing.
https://twitter.com/JonathanCohn/status/1324732079733616641
https://twitter.com/Thom_Hartmann/status/1325209453252112384

If anybody knows where you can find polling data about issues instead of candidates, I'd genuinely like to know where it is. The only things I could find were Trump vs Biden or favorability or whatever. Nothing issues based.

Pew is always great.

https://www.pewresearch.org/politics/2020/08/13/important-issues-in-the-2020-election/

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
Lmao what even is this timeline.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Pine Cone Jones posted:

This never should have happened and I loving hope trump loses in November, because I really don't know what I'll do otherwise.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

bulletsponge13 posted:

Your screams are gonna interrupt my 300th viewing of the Bruce Campbell classic, "Congo".

Checkmate, athetits.

Stop. Eating. My sesame cake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Stultus Maximus posted:

Yeah. Every dumb loving thing he said about being the most unfairly treated and persecuted president ever, this just feeds into. All the criticism about being as old and incoherent as Biden, he's giving a power fist after taking a bullet*. It's very different.

*no matter what comes out later, this is the emotional narrative

Also, JFC

https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1812260638569177510

Teddy was actually shot. Not nicked.