Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prof. Crocodile

i don't have a joke, but would like to say that "you're in heaven but its clown heaven" would make great scrollover text for this--or any other--sa subforum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xcheopis

albany academy posted:

there's nothing in the rules that say clowns cant play basketball

My understanding is that basketball is thoroughly infiltrated by clowns.

google THIS

Clowns calmly taking repose beside rodeo bulls

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Heather Papps

hello friend

i had a near death experience and was granted a vision of my eternal destination - mime hell. i changed my life that day and now i'm confident that i'll climb the wacky stairs up to clown heaven. take this tract.
*tract snaps shut on your finger*

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

take the moon

by sebmojo

lmao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ClamdestineBoyster
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Goddamnit this poo poo tastes like flan. :smith:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

xcheopis

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Goddamnit this poo poo tastes like flan. :smith:

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
There were wheels within wheels, rings within rings, and a creature with four faces juggling them one-handed.

snergle

A kind little mouse!
and I heard, as it were the noise of laughter, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.

And I saw, and behold a white elephant: and he that sat on him had a big red nose; and a curly rainbow wig was given unto him: and he went forth laughing, and to create laughter.

Heather Papps

hello friend

snergle posted:

and I heard, as it were the noise of laughter, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.

And I saw, and behold a white elephant: and he that sat on him had a big red nose; and a curly rainbow wig was given unto him: and he went forth laughing, and to create laughter.

put this on my gravestone

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Manifisto

the congregation kneels, the priest nods to the organist, who solemnly commences to play,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pct1uEhAqBQ

Trying

Michael The Head Angel Clown: "If you drink from this grail, you will know the meaning of life"
Me: *chokes on confetti*

Trying

oldskool posted:

turning on the shower faucet & being doused in glitter and confetti

gently caress

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
do juggalos count as clowns

The Voice of Labor

clown adjacent, like mimes

Stoner Sloth

snergle posted:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
just loling at all the late congressmen, at it again

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)