Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

This is the thread for today's erection. Hard choices overall, this stiff competition will be difficult to get over, but in the end we will all cum out ahead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
that erection needs coverage. the 24 hour nudes cycle

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Universe Master posted:

This is the thread for today's erection. Hard choices overall, this stiff competition will be difficult to get over, but in the end we will all cum out ahead.

That's a pretty bold statement. Pretty sure we will all lose a little piece of ourselves.

Serjeant Snubbin
Feb 1, 2002

Pillbug
Looking forward to this erection. Today has been hard.

Soho Joe
Aug 11, 2006

the torment of existence
weighed against
the horror of nonbeing
Nap Ghost
My erection is too hard to ignore but also too soft to feel any confidence in a positive outcome

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Well lets hope you guys don't make another boner!

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
I had to do a drug and alcohol test today and I was sitting in the waiting room with a full bladder waiting to piss and I started to doze off and got a boner.

Mistaken Identity
Oct 21, 2020

Speaking as a european, this erection seems like a big one.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
gonna suck

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Gonna be a lotta hung chads.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Is it in yet?

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

BigBadSteve posted:

Is it in yet?

no, and I'm going to be very frustrated until it is, but that's the unfortunate reality of trying to mitigate the spread of covid

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Universe Master

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

came here for tents or some poo poo and was sorely disappointed

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Talkc
Aug 2, 2010

Mizuki! Mizuki! Mizuki!
***DEVASTATINGLY HANDSOME***
They had a barrel fall over at the distillery, had to turn that baby upwards and make it erect. First time i had seen an erection that blew out a bunghole. Spewed golden ambrosia everywhere. Pretty foamy. Some worker at the distillery was trying to get his face underneath to get a taste.

Quite a sight.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I'm an atheist in a foxhole today

:pray:

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Spinz posted:

I'm an atheist in a foxhole today

:pray:

Stay strong. Rock solid.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i am prepared

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

The Fattest PI posted:

I had to do a drug and alcohol test today and I was sitting in the waiting room with a full bladder waiting to piss and I started to doze off and got a boner.

every goddamn time i go to the dentist its always in the afternoon and they used to offer me coffee and have magazines but now I just ALWAYS fall asleep and ALWAYS have a fuckin' boner whenever I get my teeth cleaned.

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry if my costume scared you
peanus

Gluten Free Dad
Oct 21, 2020

Penis inspection day today, I've been out of school for nearly twenty years but my PE teacher keeps insisting on these check ups and he is a professional after all

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Cum early cum often

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I might need to polish my sword today depending on how the election goes

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

https://forums.somethingawful.com/attachment.php?postid=461129022

possibly nsfw? idfk

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

MackAddie
Jul 10, 2001

Heading to my polling place now. There's going to be a long line of people waiting to be polled.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Penis.

:haibrow:

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Is this the official erection thread or a parody?

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Rolo posted:

Is this the official erection thread or a parody?

This thread is for today's erection and it's results.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

Universe Master posted:

This thread is for today's erection and it's results.

In on the ground/floor

nakieon
Aug 28, 2020

I'm ready to squirt

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Full, around the cock news coverage of the erection. With information, statistics, and footage you can't get anywhere else

bees everywhere
Nov 19, 2002

Personally, I don't know if I have enough endurance to make it through today's erection, I'm feelin' like a wet noodle after giving myself quite the workout yesterday.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

bees everywhere posted:

Personally, I don't know if I have enough endurance to make it through today's erection, I'm feelin' like a wet noodle after giving myself quite the workout yesterday.

I need you to pull through as hard as you can and get yourself across the finish line

bees everywhere
Nov 19, 2002

Big Beef City posted:

I need you to pull through as hard as you can and get yourself across the finish line

Thanks, I always perform better with the proper encouragement. Everyone needs a little boot in their rear end every now and then.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

bees everywhere posted:

Thanks, I always perform better with the proper encouragement. Everyone needs a little boot in their rear end every now and then.

Stay strong, because I have something to fill that void.

Cum AllYeFaithful
Oct 21, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Universe Master posted:

In it, voted 5!

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

What’s this hole in the polling booth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I use my hard rear end dick to add weights to the bar when I bench press. Fits in the holes perfectly. :haibrow: