Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

beeaar
Dec 16, 2005
I saw James Maynard Keene on the Joe Rogan Podcast (I know) talk about having really bad wrist/hand pain after Covid-19. I'm trying to find more info about this but I'm not sure where to look or how to look for it.

Can somebody point me to a good source of information?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dirby
Sep 21, 2004

Helping goons with math
Maybe ask in the C-SPAM COVID thread? There's also anecdotes from goons in "Ask us about having Covid-19", but that might not be the best place to get an answer to your question.

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Your primary source for this is Joe Rogan!?

Dude

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

when you think about it...i'm the first girl you ever spent the night with

Grimey Drawer

Vietnamwees posted:

Your primary source for this is Joe Rogan!?

Dude

Basically this. If you somehow link Covid to Wrist Pain off the back of something you heard on Joe Rogan, then I got a bridge to sell you my dude...

Alternatively, instead of listening to dumb Internet personalities make poo poo up for some easy click bait, maybe, Iunno, ask a Doctor?

RickRogers
Jun 21, 2020

Woh, is that a thing I like??
Maybe it was just a joke about jacking off too much during lockdown and quarentine