Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

So they nerf Erica even harder but give Seth All The Stat Growths?

okay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Strength was always an issue for Erica he devs just exacerbated the issue with other nerfs

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

TheMcD posted:

I mean, Eirika has a 45% strength growth here. That's on par with Neimi (OK, possibly not so impressive) and Ross (maybe a bit more impressive as a comparison - albeit not with what we've seen out of Ross so far). It *shouldn't* be an issue.

Both of those leave a lot to be desired and Eirika is a Lord so she's mandatory. It's why nerfs to her feels worse. Especially since her defenses are paper-thin, at least before promotion.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

I mean you already get like what, 3 opportunities to get Sage?
Plus the best Sage is Lute because her Sage sprite is both cool and cute.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

oooof dropping dragon's tears on Forde? You play a dangerous game my friend

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

This Erica hurts me

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Still only 5 shots tho, right?

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

quote:

I still want to get him some levels and get him to Hero. I think he could be a solid contributor that way, and it's not like the hero crest has anybody else clamoring for it (shut up, Joshua, you don't count).

A hero with 8 def?

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

quote:

Ambush:

- Always attack first, even in enemy phase.
- +2 DMG when using bows.

Absolutely the standout ability so far holy poo poo

I know characters who would be disgusting with this.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

If you get a dodgy+critty boy there are several corridors you can just :v: through with utter impunity. Just about the only thing that would suck are lance users and maybe mages.

poo poo if you luck out on def you have the chokepoint to end all chokepoints.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Nihilarian posted:

I've never been much impressed by the assassin or rogue as classes. The hack improves their utility by giving them 8 move but they aren't much different in combat.

The real buff rogues got is
A) almost every enemy has training gold for you to practice pickpocketing on which
B) gives you twice as much xp as vanilla and
C) the hack gives you more deployment slots than you ever really need

So you might as well have two rogues around so you can send them to opposite corners and speed things up as needed

Solid improvement all around tbh, no notes.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Yeah this is an Unironically Good Change for Syrene and one I wholeheartedly agree with.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Honestly a pretty ho-hum map all told. You don't have any particular pressure to head right and it's not like you can do anything interesting like split your forces for a two-prong attack.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Do mimics have a battle animation?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Wasn't the entire message of Sacred Stones' dark mages that Dark Magic wasn't really evil but just tends to be misused? Like the whole "using dark magic to see the future and avoid catastrophe" was seen as a major positive?