Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Miz Kriss posted:

Dearest Santee: You're getting Malort. :unsmigghh:

I hope you draw me for your Santee! My pants aren't gonna poo poo themselves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Natalie Fartman
Apr 5, 2013

I selflessly rescued an abandoned cat during the COVID-19 Pandemic :3:

I signed up, ohboy

Dear santa: What to say? I'm a 35 year old artistic goonette who doesn't get out much, and has spent the best part of 2020 either locked up inside my house because its medically too dangerous for me to go outside, or working frantically in a public facing job. The dichotomy is sometimes too much to bear. I have a cat who mauls me on the reg and I let her, she turned up on my doorstep one day during lockdown here in the UK and I ended up being suckered in to keeping her. Her name is Tuna, and you can see her pictures in my post history. She's the best. She's a big fan of treats, string/feather toys, and cardboard. Cardboard is her crack. Please send a big box so I can post pictures of her being ultra silly in it.

Things I like: Scented candles/wax melts (I like woody/earthy scents except pine) pretty scarves, various interesting and unusual snack foods, face masks (the skincare kind!), art, art materials, computer games, anything you want to send to me really, I like presents and I'm excited to see what someone might send me. I am ok with NSFW, just uhhh not on the box as I'll probably have to go pick it up. My favourite colours are turquoise, mustardy orange, rusty reds, greys, but not all together.

Santee: I'm poor but I am brimming with talent. I'm sure I can come up with something handmade to suit you :v:

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

I estimate this is around the 8th SASS event for me, but it could very well be more! Certainly it is one of the highlights of my holiday season. I always try to give stuff that I would also enjoy with some local flavour. You'll just have to wait and see for the proof! I was again fortunate last year to have a wonderful Santa (Shinmera!) who included a hand-drawn calendar. Goons are the best people.

To my Santa, we can message on the site but I will say here please no t-shirts or wall art. I always appreciate things that are handmade, chocolates or sweets and local items. I also would like you to include some recommendations for music to listen to!

DeadMansSuspenders fucked around with this message at 18:02 on Nov 15, 2020

hendersa
Sep 17, 2006

I'm in for my seventh year of SASSMas! It is time for my yearly cut-and-paste of last year's greeting:

Hey Santa! You're stuck with me this year! Sorry about that, but hey... I'm a pretty easy-going guy, so it should be pretty simple for you. In fact, this info is pretty much a repost of last year's SASS post. It is super straightforward to find out details about who I am amongst all of the info in my SA profile, my website, and my posting history. I've also been pretty quick to respond to the SASS messaging in the past, so feel free to use that to get some details from me if you need to.

I study retrogaming hardware as a hobby, so if you happen to have a few Japanese SFC or PAL SNES cartridges sitting around that you don't want, this is your golden opportunity to get rid of them! Aside from that, feel free to send anything simple (coffee mugs, Christmas ornaments, local university stuff, etc.) that shows off landmarks or cities local to where you live. I also like to receive any handmade things that will remind me in the years to come of my very nice SASS 2020 Santa who is a very thoughtful person (and who would definitely never show up at my house to stab me and my family in our faces).

Wait, did I say I have a family? I did! I have a wife, a 14 year-old daughter, an old, old cat, a Corgi, and a Cavalier:

Because they are all also going to be checking out any gifts that you send, please don't send any NSFW stuff! All of them have to live with me, and that is already traumatizing enough for them as it is without bringing NSFW packages from the internet into the mix.

Hey Santee! I will do what I can to make this a good SASSmas for you! My track record is pretty good in this regard, and it will be even better if you post what you want in the goddamn thread. I also try to get in touch with my Santees really quickly via the SASS site after the assignments go out. Other than that, though...

... get excited. I made it into the OP this year!

Note for tiaz: The whitelist suggestion on the mail verification screen still has the old operationcitadel e-mail address on it.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Yay, SASS!

I'm back for the whatever-th year. I like what ever fun local stuff Santa deigns I should receive, and I'm particular to collecting magnets from different places, so it's pretty much anything goes.

Just no NSFW stuff on the outside of the package, most of the time I have to pick packages up from the front office, and they're pretty uptight.

Whoever ends up as my Santee, you're probably getting a handmade scarf and/or hat, even if you live on the sun. I'll make sure to include other goodies too of course!

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

Hooray!

This will be my 3rd SASSmass.

I’m a late thirties Scottish goon, into coffee, books and video games. I’ve got 4 girls, 8,6,4,2 and a cat (and a wife). So if you want to get stuff that they’d like that would be ace. Local sweets, handmade stuff would be ace. No allergies or intolerances.

If you get me, you’re going to get a box of Scotland.

Oodles fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Nov 14, 2020

Shadownerd
Aug 2, 2007
Fabricati Diem, Pvnc.
Cool, this is my first year! I love giving people stuff AND getting things in the mail.

To my Santa: I am essentially a trash-loving goblin in the form of a 37 year old woman. I love making art/jewelry/costume props from found stuff/weird stuff I find in thrift stores and garage sales. I love weird/cool/old bits to repurpose! I LARP (well, I did, in the before times,) started with fantasy and still dabble there but my main/favorite LARP genre is post apocalyptic. I love super girly 80s stuff. I love cryptids, spooky things, goth stuff, pastel stuff. I am a Big Girl so clothing probably wouldn’t be the best idea, but if you have your heart set on something I can give you sizes/measurements in private. I craft heavily, I sew, I am in the beginning stages of making resin things (the plastic, not the Weed,) and I also would love handmade things!

These are all just ideas, it’s the thought that counts!

Important!: I cannot eat gluten, dairy (although I still eat a lot of cheese, cause gently caress that,) oranges or pineapple. None of this by choice, they won’t kill me but will make my life bad for days and days. I like sweet candy as long as its not going to trigger any of my dumb, late in life intolerances.

I don’t/can’t drink, I am 420 friendly but I pretty much only do edibles and I’m pretty well stocked at the moment. Please no NSFW.

Santee: I am an overachiever and I hope I can make/find some really cool items to stuff your box with!

(I have 2 cats who are everywhere and in everything and a very fluffy dog who is not in my craft areas but whose hair still manages to waft its way everywhere, so if you are allergic let me know and I will do my best to make sure everything is de-fuzzed!)

Shadownerd fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Nov 14, 2020

Shinmera
Mar 25, 2013

I make games!

Last year was good, so I'm signing the hell up again.

Hey Santa. I like chocolates, sweets, and christmassy treats like that. If you have something local that's cool, or even a house recipe, that'd be awesome! Other than that I'm big into comics and games, if you have something to recommend there or send along, I'd be really happy to check it out. I also have a cat and two budgies that I love dearly. If you have your own cool ideas on what to send I'm always up for a surprise. Just.. please no penises in the box? Thanks. Oh, and I don't drink alcohol.

To whomstoever I happen to target: I hope I can get you something you like! Whatever the case though there will be hand made stuff in there for sure.

E: Here's a random list of things I enjoy: NieR, Okami, Blade Runner, Kill Bill, Death Stranding, detective noir, cyberpunk, fruit teas, shortbread, Myst, Factorio, Yotsuba&!, Nichijou, Yokohama Shopping Trip, Don Rosa, Smash Bros, drawing, programming, Factorio, and the list goes on. Feel free to ask me about more stuff if you want to be sure.

Shinmera fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Nov 16, 2020

Hamclam
Jan 19, 2005

I got in one little fight and my mom got scared she said "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air!"
YAY! I remembered to sign up this year!!

I like funny "stuff", Psych music, handmade junk, climbing, meat, ect...

Please don't just cough into a box and send it to me...

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Oh. My. loving. God.

:stoked:IT'S SASSMAS!!!!:stoked:

Oh santa, you sweet little thing you. I want anything you want to send me. You can stalk my posts if you want or you can fill a box with pencil shavings and send it to sunny Oregon. Either way I am going to be loving JAZZED!!!.

Santee, quiver in fear. It's coming. :yeshaha:

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

A single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

Hi Santa!

I'm a rapidly aging married ladygoon with two goons in training, two cats, a snake, and some squirrels and raccoons that live in my backyard that don't know they're my pets, but they are :colbert:

I would love anything interesting from your part of the world, but if you need more help, some things I enjoy (in no particular order) are: coffee, tea, hard cider, cross stitch, crochet (regular and tunisian), hand-dyed yarn, British crime dramas, Gordon Ramsay, Disneyana, tiki culture (I love shag and Jeff Granito), and Korean pens/stationery/stickers. Favorite colors are red, black, teal, and maroon.

Santee,

Get your epipen ready. Bees are coming. :ohdearsass:

Saeka
Jul 2, 2007

I'm a man that loves the simple things. Sunhats. Boba. Dresses.

Hi Santa!

I'm a THIRTY TWO year old MALE. I am from SOUTH DAKOTA, a STATE in the country known as AMERIKA. I enjoy GAMING (Minecraft, Halo, Mass Effect, PARTY GAMES THAT HUMANS PLAY), Gundam models, cooking, and craft BEERS, PICKLES, etc. Coffee is good. Stuff from your GEOGRAPHICAL SOCIO ECONOMIC area is awesome.

I like BOOKS and MOVIES. Totally normal and not super monopoly MARVEL STUDIOS and STAR WARS are this humans "FAVORITES." Anything in the genre SCI-FI is cool. This goon liked A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE before Dan and DB hosed THAT UP. (I have a FELINE named TYWIN because of that ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT.) Disney's GARGOYLES was a COOL show He is very CUTE. Dungeons and Dragons is RAD.

truly, I like creative and interesting things.

Santee! Prepare for ants

Saeka fucked around with this message at 08:18 on Nov 17, 2020

HamsonBunce
Aug 28, 2011
Yes, I've been waiting for this thread and almost lost hope! Thanks tiaz! This will be my fourth (?) year doing this, I love it so much!

Dear Santa!
Send whatever, my and my better half will enjoy it all. Local stuff, bee stuff, nsfw stuff, booze stuff, it's a free for all present giving extravaganza!

Dear Santee
Expect some sweets and gimmicky touristy stuff, if you do not specify anything in your post or I can't get enough information stalking you. Boy, I will be stalking you!

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
In again for some SASS-MASS. Tenth or so year? Idk, I guess basically every year since it started.

Had some bad luck recently, Santee's who had very little SA-presence, so had to really guess on what they wanted, and not always any confirmation here or the SASS messaging that they got or liked anything...so...uhh...idk, maybe I suck at giving gifts? Santa's have mostly been good, one year where I was stiffed, but that was long ago.

Santa: I've got a lot of posts here, you can probably figure out what I like. But to save you time, I like local foods/treats/beers/liquors, neat handmade items if that's your thing, and stuff for my handi-capable wiener dog, or my girlfriend's cat.

Robert Deadford
Mar 1, 2008
Ultra Carp
Hey Santa...

Listen, it's been a tough year and Christ alone knows when we'll ever be able to cross borders again, so I'm down to swap some of my local flavour for some of yours.

To My Santa: I'm a 40-something Goon who enjoys good things: books, movies, video games, beer, wine, whisky, coffee, cooking, travelling. I live in Poland with the erstwhile Mrs Deadford and our two cats. Whatever you send will be lovely, but keep the box work-safe as the Poczta Polska is not the kind of organization that appreciates decorative dongs.

To My Santee: I live in Poland, so if you don't want locally made treats, let me know! Also let me know about allergies so I can exclude them from my purchases and you won't have to battle Google Translate to work out exactly what "orzechy" or "slód" are.

cardinale
Jul 11, 2016

DrBouvenstein posted:

Santee's who had very little SA-presence
I've signed up for this exchange for the first time and this is giving me pause! I've not been much of a joiner-in either on the internet or in real life but I'm trying to make incremental changes, so apologies in advance to my Santa as I've not got many posts to look at. If it helps, I don't drink alcohol, I like cute things, otters are my favourite animal and I use a lot of A5 notebooks at work. To the person I'm assigned, I love picking out presents but I'm not crafty so I'm afraid you probably won't get anything sweetly home-made.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
It's when the Santee doesn't post in this thread that it gets really obnoxious.

Mezzanon
Sep 16, 2003

Pillbug
BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THE RESURRECTION.

Okay, this post is going to have several points

1. Big thanks to tiaz for doing this again, you’re my hero.

2. Dear Santa, here are relevant facts about me:

- male mid 30’s size medium for everything
- my girlfriend and I have 4 cats, so cat stuff is always appreciated
- hobbies are rock climbing, magic the gathering, reading, and complaining, but I’ll be happy with anything.
- indie and psych rock are big listens for me as well
- alcohol fine, 420 not really my cup of tea (cannabis gives me crippling anxiety)
- I have a switch and a ps4

3. Dear santee: I hope you like weird stuff

4. Dear Neofelis my Santa from last year: I am so, so sorry that I didn’t post pics of your incredible gifts last year. You truly went above and beyond and you are an A+ Santa, and I am a C- santee for not making a huge photo dump! Thanks again for shipping all that sweet sweet swag, and for including items for my cats! (Also that licorice was wildly salty!)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Mezzanon fucked around with this message at 03:55 on Nov 23, 2020

frontyardninja
Nov 5, 2005

Hey sanna I love you. This is uhhh year 11? for me. One time I got a glee magic 8 ball. :smug:

About me: 36swf from central Iowa, no friends outside of the internet, Jewish & Irish lineage. Lgbtqia+ friendly. I spend a lot of time with my 55yo mom. I've been fortunate to work from home since March 16. I'm an office admin in a cube when we're not in a pandemic. I like stars and space and narwhal & beluga whales. I really like magnets and Bucky Barnes! My favorite color is purple. I used to have a cat; the place I'm renting doesn't allow pets - I want to move.

My idiot brother's gf is due on Christmas, I'm gonna have a niece.

I've been online for 20 years, you're probably going to find something embarrassing.

I'll update my sass profile with some wishlists, do not feel obligated. Handmade, second hand, regifted, upcycled, homemade, nsfw, it's all good. Maybe don't send penicillin.

Saeka
Jul 2, 2007

I'm a man that loves the simple things. Sunhats. Boba. Dresses.

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

It's when the Santee doesn't post in this thread that it gets really obnoxious.

wonder if there's a way tiaz could make it a rule and have the site check their post with a code or something?

ChickenDoodle
Oct 22, 2020

Hey Santa. I banned myself when the TaxMan became poo poo, so this is my re-reg. Same name, minus the space in the middle. Sorry there’s no post history but if you look up Chicken Doodle you’ll find it.

I’m 33, married for a year and a half, and have been working from home for the last millennia. My husband is a crafty bugger and I dabble in painting and drawing (badly). We both love playing our Switches and craft beers (stouts, not IPA, I’m not a loving hipster). My avatar is a drawing of my very first D&D character in a campaign husband is running. His name is Jeff, he’s a sorcerer Kobold and I have become a Full Nerd.

I’d appreciate anything odd, historic, or creative from your location. I’m all about local stuffs, and especially foods and candies. If you’ve got warm socks those work too.

Santee: I loving love stalking people so get ready.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:
Hi Santa, I don't post much anymore but I'm still here for SASSmas!

I'm 31 and live with my girlfriend and our two cats in Grand Haven, Michigan. She's a doctor and recently brought home the covid from her hospital so we've been quarantining for the past few weeks... BUT AT LEAST SASSMAS IS ON!

My favorite things are local or homemade, but I know that may be a bit more difficult with the pandemic... I love beer and gin, chocolate, coffee, socks, video games, ww2 era history... Hot food is my jam, I've grown my own habaneros and reapers.

Dear Santee, :getin:

gey muckle mowser
Aug 5, 2003

Do you know anything about...
witches?

Buglord
I'm in! I've done SASS off and on since it started and it's always a good time (even though I had a deadbeat Santa last year :mad: )

Santa: I'm a 37 year dude, I live with my girlfriend and some cats. Please buy me a Playstation 5, tia. Or if you're too cheap for that, I'd love local and/or handmade stuff. Food, crafts, art, cooking stuff, it's all good. I really like movies, especially horror movies, although don't buy me DVDs or anything because I have a ton already. Books about film are very welcome though. I also like goofy comedy poo poo (Comedy Bang! Bang! etc). Most importantly, send me whatever you think is cool! No restrictions or allergies, NSFW/420 is fine, alcohol is cool if it's wine/cider/etc, I don't drink hard liquor or beer much. Go hog wild!

Santee: I promise something loving RAD

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe
Dear Santa: First thing's first, fair warning, I'm going to be out of town for most of December, so I'm actually going to encourage you to wait until after Christmas proper to send me something. Anyway I am a 38-y.o. man-child. I do computer work and digital art and I try to run for fun and fitness (not that this has been going that well this nightmare year). My weird pet obsession is parachutes and skydiving so if you see anything fun in that vein I'd probably love it. I wear a 2X men's t-shirt if that sort of thing matters. I'm always happy to get fun regional souvenirs or home decoration stuff.

Dear Santee: I'm going to try to get something out relatively early. Depending on how inspired I'm feeling I might send something simple early in the month and something supplemental after I'm home from my trip. I promise I will try to make it worth your while.

tiaz: Thank you as always for organizing this thing and doing all the work to set up the website and herd all the cats. SASS is a big part of my Christmas every year and I don't know what I'd do without it.

The Wurst Poster
Apr 8, 2005

Literally the Wurst...

Seriously...

For REALSIES.

To my Santa: I don't think I post enough for anyone to get a hint of what I would like. If you need a clue I'm a middle aged guy who enjoys repairing old electronics especially classic telephones. I watch an unhealthy amount of cartoons (80's to today). I'm an XL if you are thinking shirts. I don't have any pets but I want to get a cat as a Christmas present to myself. I will gladly take whatever even if it is nsfw or humiliating, so don't worry about me not liking it and I will post it in this thread. That's a :toxx: promise. Only jerks ghost Santa.

To my Santee: Your getting locally made candy whether you like it or not in addition to whatever I think you might like.

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
I wasn’t going to sign up this year to save some coin but I can’t resist gifts from strangers off the internet.

Santa: I am a 32 yo female. Engaged. Have my own house. 3 cats and a dog. I like tea and makeup. I work in EMS as a dispatcher and my fiancé is a firefighter. Size 2X cause I’m fat as gently caress. I’m down for anything handmade. Or booze. Booze is always good.
IMPORTANT: I’m VERY allergic to pumpkin and latex. Pumpkin candles are fine, but anything edible or wearable is not. Also don’t send me anything gross or body fluid related.

Santee: :yosbutt:

Neofelis
Jun 22, 2009

Mezzanon posted:

4. Dear Neofelis my Santa from last year: I am so, so sorry that I didn’t post pics of your incredible gifts last year. You truly went above and beyond and you are an A+ Santa, and I am a C- santee for not making a huge photo dump! Thanks again for shipping all that sweet sweet swag, and for including items for my cats! (Also that licorice was wildly salty!)

Yaaaay, glad you liked it all!

I'm in again, and I might update this message with some more stuff, but it'd probably be the same I've written for the last few years, so I might not.

InternetJunky
May 25, 2002

Signed up for the first time.

Dear Santa!
I'm a middle-aged, married guy that has a million hobbies that are all over the place (from wildlife photography through to fantasy miniature games). I love quirky, unique, and/or nerdy stuff. I also like artistic stuff.

Dear Santee
I don't care what you want, you're getting something to do with owls and probably something else to do with one of my nerd hobbies. I might also send you one of my cats.

Luna
May 31, 2001

A hand full of seeds and a mouthful of dirt

Santa,

I'm an old that likes guitars and all musical instruments really but I'm a Charvel fan boy. I'm a huge Boards of Canada fan. 80s thrash is my guilty pleasure. I also like shoegaze, Dream/Brit Pop. Also Prog rock. Not sure what you'll do with this info but there it is.

I like old school basic dungeons and dragons. Old publications, magazines, modules etc.

I have 3 large dogs.

If you are from a strange land, a sample of local junk food would be cool, chips, candy etc. I really like cinnamon and sweet chilies. I don't eat beef or pork or any mammals.

I need some incense. I like the kind you find in record and head shops. Not the "lemongrass" type but the "dragons fart" or "warlocks armpit" type.

IDK man, whatever will be cool. It's Christmas so I just want you to be happy.

Santee: IDK dude, just have to wait and see.

Luna fucked around with this message at 21:05 on Nov 21, 2020

BlueBlazer
Apr 1, 2010
SASS is awesome, YAY. Shipping to the moon is hard, but since there is no export code for "Cursed Paraphernalia" I just write in "bees"

Santa: Please provide me with magical enchanted baubles, cursed objects from ages past, potions of inebriation, tomes of flights, and striking lapel pins. If I've been deemed a good boy perhaps a smiting to one of my many named foes.

Santee: I will make your wish come true, but like the evil djinn that gave me my powers so too are the depths of darkness I'm willing to go to fulfill it.

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

HELL YES. Is it sad to have been waiting for this since September??

Santa: I’m a 35yo male UK goon with two young crotch spawn. No pets, 420 is.. ok I guess. Like the usual unholy trinity of video games/booze/snacks, along with alternative music and literature. I didn’t vote for brexit but I’m glad to be reaching out into Europe for one last time before my stupid island nation eats itself and eroded into the sea. Basically, whatever you send I just hope it’s awesome and representative of your country! Also really into maps, history, history of maps, mapping history.

Santee: my bees are angry and waiting

Pixelante
Mar 16, 2006

You people will by God act like a team, or at least like people who know each other, or I'll incinerate the bunch of you here and now.
Hello Santa,

I have an affinity for stars, snowflakes, and feathers. I'm way into fountain pens and art supplies. I also have a zillion pen pals and enjoy stationery, stickers, and whatever else can be used to create fun mail. I don't have any food allergies, but I hate chocolate when it's mixed with fruit or mint.

Love,

~Pix

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

This is my second SASSmas. I’m psyched! I’m still using the paints and palette knives I got from last year. I even sold a couple of paintings thanks to that gift. That was my best present of all my presents last year.Signed up and ready to send cool presents! Happy SASSmas everyone.

My Shoes fucked around with this message at 08:56 on Nov 20, 2020

Gothmog1065
May 14, 2009
It's been a few years, but I signed up again!

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
The Taxman is gone! It's an SASS-Mass Miracle! :neckbeard:

This is my...fifth consecutive SASS? I love it so much!

To Santa: I'm actually building a collection of snowglobes and so far I have Seattle, San Fran, Las Vegas, and Canada. Help me expand my collection by sending one from your part of the world! If you can't find something like that, I'd some kind of tchockie from the part of this nation you live. Something I can put on my desk while I work from home in this new pandemic reality. Local snacks are also appreciated. My big interests right now include my team the Seattle Seahawks, the games Hades and Stardew Valley, Batman, and Calvin and Hobbes. Please no booze or weed, and make sure the gift is work safe!

To Santee: BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum
Santee: I currently can't enter a store to buy anything other than food + essential items so it's an interesting year for those of us in the worldwide shipping category.
I hope you like flour, tools, office supplies, and whatever crafts I can cobble together with random poo poo around the house.

:coronatoot: :coronatoot: :coronatoot: :coronatoot: :ohdearsass:

Santa: I love u. I will post my wish list in the SASS site, not here. Also I'm good for flour, tools, and office supplies.

Iymarra
Oct 4, 2010

Survived AGDQ 2018 Awful Games block!
Grimey Drawer
I love the SASSmas time of year, even if this year has been a bit shite and various repeating cycles of worry.
Anyway.

Santa : I am a 35 y/o socialist goon with a love for soviet militaria, I play vidya gaems like WoW and Guildwars 2 with my husband, and I like dragons and battletech. Bees are good friends. No NSFW externally please, internally is fine.

Santee : Prepare yourself for whatever I can get in accordance with purchasing restrictions in this part of the world, mwahahah!

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Yo Tiaz where’s my email confirmation

scorpiobean
Dec 22, 2004

I'll have one sugar coma drink, please.
Hi SASS friends! I've been looking forward to this after this hell year and I hope to bring some joy to some goon.

Me: a 35 year old goonette living in suburban Ohio with a husband and 2 cattes (will provide catte pictures upon request). I love being sent cool things from where you're from (food, items etc). I also love science, specifically space poo poo, genetics, and rocks/fossils, and I enjoy crochet and other crafty things. I also am a roller derby player so any merch from local teams would be cool if possible. I'd rather not get clothes but im 2x just in case and food wise I have no allergies or dislikes.

You: bees probably. But I'll try to take your wish list into account and try to add things from sunny totally not boring ohio and also hopefully something handmade. Along with the bees

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pleiades
Aug 20, 2006
I came back just to sign up! Whooo! Hooo! Love Nikki has eaten my soul, so Apple Giftcards would be great!

Beyond that, I have a wishlist: http://amzn.to/2gsNv1y

I love Big John’s Beef Jerky, Adagio Tears(would love the Xmas pack) and Copper Cow Coffee!

That is all.