Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Sad Billionaire posted:

just a reminder to please save your criticisms until after midterms

too late, everyone's already declared up until and including 2024 to be doomed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Sad Billionaire posted:

seeing people on twitter STILL replying to this with 'yes well trump has 26 accusers soooo'

counter with the million dead Iraqis body count, Trump can't beat that one!

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

trumn.. bidi.. trubiden??????

Willzilla
Aug 16, 2006

Rawr
FOLKS,

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

JEO BIBEB

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!
https://i.imgur.com/UAtGPez.mp4

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

God drat I miss Bourdain

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Harrow posted:

God drat I miss Bourdain

:same:

Dude was amazing to watch and read. RIParoo

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
Yeah, according to him brunch was actually easy to make (mostly leftovers and easy to make breakfast food)...it just wasn't fun.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

i am getting brunch today

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Good morning

Sunday morning

THS
Sep 15, 2017

sunday morning

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Bidet

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

brunch my rear end, i will never brunch

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

Celebrating the election of a man who will listen to science by conducting your own super spreader event is some pretty lib behavior

prom candy
Dec 16, 2005

Only I may dance

Harrow posted:

God drat I miss Bourdain

what's some good bourdain poo poo to watch? i've never seen any of his stuff

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

i have capitulated and ordered brunch so that the liberals don't come bag me up and send me to a black site for wrong think. i think joe biden is not the foremost war criminal still in politics, nor did he definitely do rapes and he's definitely not a huge loving racist. mimosas are fun aren't they? teehee

THS
Sep 15, 2017

prom candy posted:

what's some good bourdain poo poo to watch? i've never seen any of his stuff

any ep where he visits America’s Enemies like Iran, Cuba, Vietnam

Sad Billionaire
Mar 31, 2009

What a twist
Fan of Britches
voted this thread 3 in a show of nonpartisan unity. just want any 1s or 5s to know....you are not my enemy, let's rebuild this thread together

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
Yay! We're all llamas again!

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

gay_crimes posted:

mimosas are fun aren't they?

as a former bartender, gently caress mimosas

comrade Bourdain said it well and now I *get* why mimosas are a brunch thing, you simply don't see it in any other service because it does not loving work

like I said earlier, for the money and trouble to get good champagne in decent quantity, you are far better served getting aperol and prosecco for a far superior and classier drink, aperol spritz

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

I like mules with brunch

a_pineapple
Dec 23, 2005

lol if you’re eating anything other than plain oatmeal and bud light for brunch

Greg12
Apr 22, 2020
what makes aperol and campari different from every other amaro

is it just sugar and dye, or do they only use grapefruit peels, or what

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

Greg12 posted:

what makes aperol and campari different from every other amaro

is it just sugar and dye, or do they only use grapefruit peels, or what

iirc campari can be murder, something in its fabrication process makes it way harder on the pancreas/liver of some people and you get Homeric hangovers

personally I find (or rather found, I don't drink anymore) aperol tastier and easier but dear god cynar is something else

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
had brunch, which I'm ashamed of, but I needed something to cheer up my gf and her sister who couldn't travel to their grandads funeral
plus lebanese brunches are probably one of the best things in existence

forgive me, for i have sinned

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

I am fairly sure that Lebanese food is morally superior and exempt from brunch status because you can eat any of that any time and is obscenely delicious

and by the way yeah go gently caress yourself posting all that delicious poo poo irresponsibly like that, even the falafel looks spectacular

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

It's way easier to do a good Biden impression. As we've seen, the only people on earth who could do good Trump impressions are that one union railroad guy and the comedian who talks about Weird Al in the Trump voice. Everyone else sucks.

If we lived in a good timeline Jessie Ventura would have been elected president, both for the good of the planet and also because he's hands down one of the most fun impressions to do

can you link me to these guys i need to see the good trump impression

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

fabergay egg posted:

can you link me to these guys i need to see the good trump impression

https://twitter.com/shrimpJAJ/status/1296892397951922176?s=20

His description of how he gets Trump's voice is amazing too https://discourseblog.com/james-austin-johnson-trump-impression/

quote:

He has a lot of poo poo in his throat. So it was about boosting sort of the distortion in my throat and cranking up the, um, ambient kind of gross throat noise. There’s like a hissy breathy croak in his throat. Also he has just totally blown out the top half of his head, like kind of his entire upper respiratory system with cocaine and crushed up the British Sudafed and everything all the time and, uh, screaming at 21-year-olds to take off their clothes and everything he does all day. So he’s sort of trashed his nose and his throat. So I try to close off certain nasal passages.

Everyone Gen X and up it seems fixates on the wealthy Trump of the eighties. That’s what I hear kind of all the hack Trump impressions doing, the old eighties Trump, the womanizer. [In a smoother Trump voice]: She’s a very beautiful woman. She’s got great legs and, you know, I’m hoping we get really close with it. I think it’d be really nice to get to know her. [In his normal voice]: And that’s not who Trump is now. Like, he’s the devil. And he’s old. That’s the main thing I focus on, is that this is a rasping old man who is inches from death at any moment. He’s dying. He’s inches from death and Billy Crystal has come out with the bellows from the Princess Bride and they pumped him full of steroids and give him a big shot in his rear end, and he’s hanging on for dear life every moment of the day.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 35 minutes!

Harrow posted:

God drat I miss Bourdain

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Big Mad Drongo posted:

If someone could photoshop this into the Dark Souls "YOU DIED" message that would be aces

need the color and background effects for “HUMANITY RESTORED” but over someone falling off a cliff

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

marvelous. if only i had known, all this time...

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

get this man into cspam immediately

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

i was going to post this in trup thread but it closed now :shrug:

snoo posted:

I've had enough of your poo poo mayor dave

I bet you're not even a real mayor

woah i been lied to this whole time

Sad Billionaire
Mar 31, 2009

What a twist
Fan of Britches
that's the october thread

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

gently caress i had too many tabs open and confused myself

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
Eating some V-Day Sunday Brunch to celebrate the end of calamity :swoon: 😍💕💕💕💕💕😍😍😍😍😍💝💝💝

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

the thing about the jews is,
beidmnup!

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sad Billionaire
Mar 31, 2009

What a twist