Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prof. Lurker
Mar 10, 2015

I've got the fire of human liberty!

I'm setting fires everywhere!

And humans are turning on everywhere!
Who's it gonna be? Will TORMP come for revenge, or his failson? Will it be Tucker Carlson, or Kanye? Or, will it be some boring poo poo like Cotton.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

if tucker runs he wins

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Q

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

joe biden

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Donald Trump

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Jeb!

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

fuckin... terry

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
tulsi will be unleashed on kamala
https://imgur.com/gallery/MdtpsWJ

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans
im hoping for tulsi gabbard running with tucker carlson, not sure who is on top or bottom

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Don’t be a cuck, gently caress ‘em with Tuck

human garbage bag
Jan 8, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Ron Paul

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans

we need a father and son president/vice

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
Joseph Biden

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006
hawley probably has the best shot of the names that are usually floated; cotton and crenshaw have zero affect, hawley can at least put on a pretense of a show

if ivanka tries she's probably got it, but i don't think she will

don jr might have a shot if dad croaks inside of three years, but otherwise lol

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

I think the Chinese Provisional Authority will have to put it off til ‘25

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice
Lol it's going to be the Rock and he will win

sum
Nov 15, 2010

one Donald John Trump

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

serious answer: Josh Hawley

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

trump will run again and sweep

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Troy Queef posted:

serious answer: Josh Hawley

i dont think so, hawley is a worthless nobody stuffy assed mormonite like romney but even stiffer and unlikeble. he doesnt have strong enough own da libs shitposting energy. not even close

likewise cotton is also dead in the water.

libs scared about being outflanked from the right by the likes of hawley are extremely misguided and dumb. also if you dont want to be outflanked by the rights, maybe run on improving material conditions????

tucker... idk, he has shitposting own da libs energy but also i dont think he's even going to run at all. it's entirely possible that with the fox media machine behind him he would cinch the candidacy though if he does run.

i would say trump 2024 if he manages to somehow not be dead (best genes folks) will def get the nominee again. donny jr will prob throw his hat in the ring if daddy is dead to carry on his legacy but he gives off extreme sad bigloser energy and also GOP has no strings to the trump family itself, they're glad to drop that whole loving family like a bag of rocks in the ocean. he was a convenient idiot but not needed and no reason to dredge it up. even trumpos base doesnt give a poo poo about donny jr

rick scott or ron desantorum will run in 2024. possibly rand paul

Xaris has issued a correction as of 05:33 on Nov 5, 2020

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Honestly I think Ben Sasse will try but he’ll fail really hard and people will start calling him Ben’s rear end

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Bernie Sanders

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
Joe Manchin

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

hawley will be trump's second vp

pence will be relegated to the stables (at his request)

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Turp

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

hunter biden

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

trump will run just so he can keep embezzling campaign funds.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
For real? Mitt Romney is going to go for it.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
Trump will personally run over Crenshaw with a tractor as he rolls on stage announcing that he will Make America Great Again.

Alpha 1
Feb 17, 2012
Marjorie Taylor Greene will fulfill the will of Q by crushing Biden and finally Locking Her Up.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Xaris posted:

i dont think so, hawley is a worthless nobody stuffy assed mormonite like romney but even stiffer and unlikeble. he doesnt have strong enough own da libs shitposting energy. not even close

counterpoint: Hawley also has a huge "own the libs" energy though it's less shitposting and more Clay Travis type (see his fights with the NBA, which probably scuppered KC's chance to host the Raps due to the border closure), has openly said he wants to remake the GOP into a "multiracial, socially conservative, working class party" by continuing outreach to Latinos via religion, and can get both rural, suburban and exurban, and big-money voters all on the same page.

(I know this because I live in Missouri--though not for much longer hopefully, I'm not leaving it as much as it left me--and have seen his rise up close.)

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

if tucker runs he wins

he won't

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lets hope youre right

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

it's going to be trump and we won't even get a hilarious primary because no one who wants to run in 2028 will get in front of that train

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

Some nightmare we don't even know the name of yet.

staticman
Sep 12, 2008

Be gay
Death to America
Suck my dick Israel
Mess with Texas
and remember to lmao

StratGoatCom posted:

Some nightmare we don't even know the name of yet.

Joey Salads

staticman
Sep 12, 2008

Be gay
Death to America
Suck my dick Israel
Mess with Texas
and remember to lmao
WE WERE WARNED OF THE WRONG PISS TAPE:stonk:

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Its weird seeing Hawley's name come up. I remember a year ago writing about his fight against video game microtransactions for a paper and he was just some nobody (at least to me)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

lets hope youre right

Tucker and Coulter are pundits who don't want to jeopardize their sweet gigs + unimpeachable reputations as ivory tower theorists who never have to get their hands dirty in real politics