Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
Weed can inspire you to invent lot of uh, interesting... food creations.

A naan bread, brushed with olive oil, toasted to perfection.

Then apply the peanut butter.

Then the thinly sliced 4 year good cheddar.

Then some pre-made crunchy fried onion salad toppers?

Or maybe just some crumbled up cheezies / cheetos? Even just smashed up doritos?

Throw some lime flavoured hot sauce on there to finish it up?

Truly, the most dangerous of drugs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
A club sandwich with each layer being a distinct but accepted combo- pb&j, ham and cheese, etc

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

A club sandwich with each layer being a distinct but accepted combo- pb&j, ham and cheese, etc

PB&J, Tuna Melt, Egg Salad

Queen Victorian
Feb 21, 2018

pro starcraft loser posted:

PB&J, Tuna Melt, Egg Salad

The egg salad should be made with picked eggs and Miracle Whip.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Queen Victorian posted:

The egg salad should be made with picked eggs and Miracle Whip.

That actually sounds good as gently caress

Queen Victorian
Feb 21, 2018

super macho dude posted:

That actually sounds good as gently caress

Yeah to be honest after I posted I was thinking that it’d actually be pretty good. Sister’s bf would definitely devour it because he has an insatiable love of all things pickled. My mom now buys liter jars of capers because he’ll eat them with a spoon out of a bowl like they’re cereal.

...actually what if you made the egg salad with century eggs?

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Miracle Whip is gross but its just bootleg mayo. How about Reddi-Wip?

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Mussels n' Velveeta

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Canned spinach. I love all spinach except the atrocity slime that is canned spinach.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

The Klub:
1st layer: tunaLutefisk salad melt with miracle whip, raisins, walnuts, one slice processed American cheese product
2nd: cold thick cut tofu slice, microwaved Turkey bacon
3rd: croutons, lite ranch dressing

All on that terrible Ezekiel sprouted bread

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

If people are throwing around the idea of a club sandwich I think the bread should be lemon loaf.

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
at least one piece of the bread should be an Uncrustable (uncooked)

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Relax Or DIE posted:

at least one piece of the bread should be an Uncrustable (uncooked)

Whatever the worst hot pocket is for the other slice

Queen Victorian
Feb 21, 2018

Seconding the Ezekiel bread. My mom would buy that and other similar brands of seed bread and it’s the worst. Imagine dry lovely wheat bread that is 70% birdseed by weight.

One time my sister was at my parents’ and really wanted a grilled cheese sandwich. There was only seed bread and reduced fat cheese. She said it was super gross and never again.

caleb
Jul 17, 2004
...rough day at the orifice.
If you were going with a club sandwich you could substitute hákarl for the bacon. Cured meat is cured meat.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Queen Victorian posted:

Seconding the Ezekiel bread. My mom would buy that and other similar brands of seed bread and it’s the worst. Imagine dry lovely wheat bread that is 70% birdseed by weight.

One time my sister was at my parents’ and really wanted a grilled cheese sandwich. There was only seed bread and reduced fat cheese. She said it was super gross and never again.

I love that bread, I don't really care how fat cheese is. I would have eaten that sandwich

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

caleb posted:

If you were going with a club sandwich you could substitute hákarl for the bacon. Cured meat is cured meat.

I love eating weird things but Hákarl is extremely gross, so yes, good idea

TeachesOfPeaches
Jan 25, 2019

caleb posted:

That seems like the kind of thing that would be really expensive/impossible to get in the US. Amazon search for it was unsuccessful, but this was the first result:

What's the verdict on canned reindeer meat, good or gross?

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Whatever the worst hot pocket is for the other slice

Or hardtack.

I actually like hard tack but it would make for a real textural and structural challenge, especially if it was only on one side.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
How about a sandwich... made of sand!!!! :wth::twisted:

take_it_slow
Jul 7, 2011

the b-side burrito:

Tortilla: Two store brand pizza crusts.(you want huge this is how Freebirds makes a Super Monster, by using two large tortillas)
Proteins:
----Air: chicken livers fried in burned butter ..., seasoned well [and tossed w/ chopped pickled eggs]
----Land: bone marrow
----Sea: octopus
Fillings:
Wasabi peas [boiled in hot dog water?]
Natto
Brussel sprouts cooked in balsamic vinegar
Bulghur wheat, cooked in hot orange juice
Salsas:
homemade mayonnaise but the oil MUST be sourced from a can of sardines in oil [sardines may be optionally added for a moral gold star]
Magic Shell chocolate sauce
[condensed milk?]
[vermouth?]
cheese: pumpkin spice cream cheese spread
guacamole: instant pistachio pudding
cilantro: mint leaves

take_it_slow fucked around with this message at 05:14 on Dec 6, 2020

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja
You could always go for a drink.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7lnXADxHnI

joo

Captain Beans
Aug 5, 2004

Whar be the beans?
Hair Elf
bless you HGB for your service in this cursed year

been a long time since a video delivered as well as this. im actually quite curious about the chickpeas in apple juice and how bad it must be/smell, i might have to try it myself.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

take_it_slow posted:

the b-side burrito:

Tortilla: Two store brand pizza crusts.(you want huge this is how Freebirds makes a Super Monster, by using two large tortillas)
Proteins:
----Air: chicken livers fried in burned butter ..., seasoned well [and tossed w/ chopped pickled eggs]
----Land: bone marrow
----Sea: octopus
Fillings:
Wasabi peas [boiled in hot dog water?]
Natto
Brussel sprouts cooked in balsamic vinegar
Bulghur wheat, cooked in hot orange juice
Salsas:
homemade mayonnaise but the oil MUST be sourced from a can of sardines in oil [sardines may be optionally added for a moral gold star]
Magic Shell chocolate sauce
[condensed milk?]
[vermouth?]
cheese: pumpkin spice cream cheese spread
guacamole: instant pistachio pudding
cilantro: mint leaves

Other than the choc sauce, and sweet add ons, this sounds like something you'd pay 150$ for at a high restaurant as part of a tasting menu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
Yeah, I really want that sardinnaise.