Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
In honour of the outgoing potus I propose we add a healthy handful of Cheetos (crushed, like his reelection campaign).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

That you’ll have to send me lol that shits expensive

If you live in Canada I will send you enough to make you wake up in 2022.

You def have to make a gigantic tortilla for this though

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Lieutenant Dan posted:

Would it be possible to have Fruit Roll-Ups as the wrapping? Or are we tempting the wrath of god

There's no God here

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
I think we're going to need a proper survey. None of this first past the post bullshit.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
If there isn't a dollop of a whole puréed fish delight then I just don't know what to think.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
On the one hand I'd like to be an idiot king, on the other hand I do not want to eat a burrito so huge and gross it defeated a huge gross burrito. Grody man.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
We could do a fun collaborative CYOburrito. Only anyone who suggests an ingredient has to flip a coin, if they lose they have to eat it before the next suggestion.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
A traditional Christmas cake has my vote.

Switch dried fruit with edible insects, canned olives, anchovies, pickled onions etc.

Instead of brandy to set it on fire use ever clear mixed with sardine brine (70% ever clear will still burn)

Snype, now ya gotta do it.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

rodbeard posted:

It's actually too late to start making a traditional Christmas cake because it's supposed to soak up booze for 6 weeks. But if someone does it they better replace the alcohol with sour apple 4 loko.

Good point. I have done them with 2 or three weeks and let's be honest, anything more than a bottle of brandy* and half a bottle of spiced rum** is overkill. gently caress you tradition.

*Or fireball
**Or jagermeister or 4 loko or whatever you garbage people like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

George H.W. oval office posted:

My friend use to do Oreos and spaghetti and said it was delicious while high

Everything good mixed with anything good is delicious while high