Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
Make sure to cry some stress tears into that thing while you’re making it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
Important question- any foods that give HGB nightmare has? I propose this burrito should not just be gross, it should make the eater positively disgusting as well.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Also I can make the tortillas from scratch should you want to include anything horrible in that.

Corn. But not actual corn- candy corn bits in the tortilla.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Lol is there big red flavoring I don’t think I should eat gum

Those little red hots candy things taste the same.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

TheAardvark posted:

Can you melt circus peanuts? Could that be used as a bean cooking liquid?

The last time I tried they just deflated and burned.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

TheAardvark posted:

All right lots of good suggestions so far, but we need to get some order in here to come up with the final thing. So let's focus for a moment:

Beans:
Bean soaking liquid (if dried):

I am leaning towards chickpeas as the most appropriate bean for a Trump burrito. Soaking liquid?

I like the suggestion of apple juice as the ol’ pee stand in.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Althalin posted:

...but why would you try that?

I grew up in the middle of nowhere and my friends and I needed to kill time somehow. Seeing what things will melt was a safer diversion than our usual “fill tennis balls with strike anywhere match heads” type stuff.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
Bean soaking liquid:vinegar. But not good vinegar, that gross poo poo that comes in a gallon jug people clean coffee makers with.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
Oh, Tropical Pepper Co Scorpion chili sauce should be heavily poured on at least one bite. I would advise against doing it in the entire burrito though. It’s dirt cheap in a lot of stores but 14 bucks on amazon for some reason.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Cartoon Man posted:

I liked the previous suggestion of dollar store steak.

Dollar store steak and dollar store canned fish. Source as much of the burrito from a dollar store as possible.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
While it is maximum gross it may make eating the burrito physically impossible. Someone opened a can of it at my EMS agency and the stank made four of us literally vomit. I can’t imagine actually putting it in your mouth if it’s not something you’re used to.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Fat Albert in a can posted:

I don’t understand all the chickpea/garbanzo hate, they are savory and delicious :colbert:

It’s a joke about the piss tape.

Say it out loud.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
The fact it was gross enough to get you to yarp not once but twice is what makes this burrito properly legendary.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

apple boiled burrito.

Did anyone else’s brain jump in with “boots with the furrrrr” after they read this? Just me? Ok.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Whatever the worst hot pocket is for the other slice

Or hardtack.

I actually like hard tack but it would make for a real textural and structural challenge, especially if it was only on one side.