Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pecan

is friend for clout

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pecan

wow is this your pet hamster? stewart would never settle for a life like this

pecan

buys a remote controlled sailboat instead of a nintendo gamecube to complete the lie

pecan

*shakes my gf's dad's hand* haha it's kinda funny how we can shake hands like this, it's a lot tougher when i try to shake hands with my friend stewart. stewart little, that is, sir.

Heather Papps

hello friend

yea we're gonna backpack around europe after university. he's really excited!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

pecan

hey why wasn't everyone excited to see me, friend of stewart little, in class today

classmate: *points* you see the new kid? turns out he's friends with mr bean specifically from rat race

Heather Papps

hello friend

guys listen tim's friend ralph may have a motorcycle, but unlike my friend, stewart little, ralph is both actually a rat and has rabies

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
yeah but can he go pbpbpbpbpbpb :smugbert:

SIDS Vicious

haha yeah no Richard Gere isn't really allowed around any more

snergle

A kind little mouse!
* entire house is full of white mice i buy at the pet store, doll houses, doll clothes and remote control cars * no my house doesnt smell like pee my friend stewart little only uses the toilet.

FactsAreUseless

If that kid who's friends with Ralph comes near me, I'm going to kick his rear end.

pecan

teacher: pecan, if you have something to say, then please share it with the class

pecan: sorry teacher, just laughing over how funny my friend stewart would look sitting in this desk

FutonForensic

my best friend Stewart Little, who also works at Nintendo, told me if you crawl inside the Nintendo and chew on the wires, Princess Peach's top will blow off

pecan

i don't like to kiss and tell, but i will tell you that i did kiss stewart littel

FutonForensic

pecan posted:

i don't like to kiss and tell, but i will tell you that i did kiss stewart littel

Huh?! My Real Best Friend Stuart Little is Magically Transformed into My Real Live-In Girlfriend?!

Khanstant
ralph s mouse has a motorcycle so you know who is my ride or die rodent

Macnult

lmao @ this whole thread

wearing a lampshade

pecan posted:

*shakes my gf's dad's hand* haha it's kinda funny how we can shake hands like this, it's a lot tougher when i try to shake hands with my friend stewart. stewart little, that is, sir.

FactsAreUseless

Khanstant posted:

ralph s mouse has a motorcycle so you know who is my ride or die rodent
Alright buddy I loving warned you

beer pal

friends all telling stores of times when they met a celebrity while i patiently wait my turn with a smug grin on my face

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

pecan

beer pal posted:

friends all telling stores of times when they met a celebrity while i patiently wait my turn with a smug grin on my face

pecan

oh cool so this is your friend... Tom, was it? very nice to meet you. soooo you guys must get up to all sorts of hijinks, learning about life and the power of friendship and that the biggest hearts sometimes come in the smallest packages...oh, no? you just play magic cards. cool, very cool

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Hey, let me cut you off right there. You don't get to call him Stewie. You don't know him.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

FutonForensic

uh, gently caress you, i absolutely did make food for the potluck. i just left it at home, but my good friend, stewart little, is delivering it. here's a real live stream of him bringing it now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPXUG8q4jKU

pecan

*watches family guy* I guesssss that's a cools stewart

Chrs

haha so the other day right I was chillin with my man Stewart... you know, Stewart Little. I just call him Stewart because we’re good mates. you might have heard of him. yeah me him are good buddies

Trying

i'm not one to drop a name, but you may remember him from tiny star trek

vanisher

Oh these toy cars? Heh, my friend is a bit of a collector. My friend is Stewart Little.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

pecan

nervously walking around the house party at janet's where i promised everyone that stewart little would come. As I pace past the snack table, I notice Janet unloading a bunch of cheese cubes onto a plate.

"Really, Janet?"

Heather Papps

hello friend

is it possible to make one half of this best friends necklace very tiny?

How Wonderful!

Oh yeah we almost went to Istanbul for our honey moon, but you know... it's the "city of cats" so... awkward. Because my husband is a mouse? Stuart Little? From the movies?

How Wonderful!

I am struck by an out of control driver and lie unconscious on the sidewalk. Paramedics rifle through my possessions for my emergency contact. No phone number. Just Stu4rt.Littl3.9@gmail.com and a tiny drawing of his car.

How Wonderful!

I run onto the stage weeping with happiness to accept my Oscar

Oh my god, oh my god. This is so unexpected. What an honor. Oh gosh...
Ummmm I just want to say thank you to my parents, to my brother Mike, Abby-- you're the light of my life-- and of course Ridley Scott and the amazing crew members and everyone else who brought this movie together. You're all the real stars. And I want to thank god-- my faith brought me here. Mwah. Mwah. Oh and above all, this award truly belongs to Stuart Little. Stuart, I wouldn't be here without you. You kept me chasing that cheese. Peace my brother-- I love you and I owe it all to you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

pecan

why do u kiss so weird?

sorry, my last bf liked it..

How Wonderful!

pecan posted:

why do u kiss so weird?

sorry, my last bf liked it..

updating my tindr profile
"mouse kisses ONLY"
"must have tiny car"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trying

over 6"? swipe left