Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blaise rascal

(Shown is a text message to my brother from February 2019)

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

google THIS

Did you find your toiletries bag? :ohdear:

Prof. Crocodile

this is wonderful news!

this means we are *this* much closer to finally getting that steve ballmer ahegao card made.

Khanstant
whoa i hope you get residuals at least

blaise rascal

google THIS posted:

Did you find your toiletries bag? :ohdear:
I can't remember. If I did find it, I lost it again.

Prof. Crocodile posted:

this is wonderful news!

this means we are *this* much closer to finally getting that steve ballmer ahegao card made.

Fingers crossed!

Khanstant posted:

whoa i hope you get residuals at least
:agreed: i'll let you all know when my oversized novelty check arrives from hasbro

pecan

we have our very own wizard of the coast can u introduce me to surfing pikachu, i think he has greater friend potential than stewart little

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

blaise rascal posted:

I can't remember. If I did find it, I lost it again.

Fingers crossed!

:agreed: i'll let you all know when my oversized novelty check arrives from hasbro

Haha. Oh lord

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

that’s some good nerd poo poo there

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

Heather Papps

hello friend

really wish i screencapped the convo where i came up with the idea of mario throwing his hat and dominating whoever it fell upon

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Ass-penny

Very cool! You'll have to introduce us to the rest of the wizards.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

nice

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
can you text your brother this:

quote:

"Equal Footing" - 1WW

Enchantment

Lands enter the battlefield tapped.

At the beginning of your end step, each opponent chooses a number of lands they control equal to the number of lands controlled by the player who controls the fewest, then sacrifices the rest.

blaise rascal

The Klowner posted:

can you text your brother this:
Listen, buddy. I may have the power to will hasbro designers into doing my bidding, but not even I have the ability to make white playable.

blaise rascal

For reference, here are the similarities between my card and wotc's design:

-The main ability, which essentially brings back the "mana burn" mechanic that used to be in the game, is worded differently but functions almost exactly the same.
-We both stuck this ability on a legendary creature, so that you could make a "mana burn" deck in commander. Spectral searchlight finally has its forever home
-I made my card red and green, since those are the colors of mana manipulation, and wotc stuck black on there as well for mystery reasons. Still pretty close
-We both had the idea that the card could generate mana for all players every turn. This appears to be a symmetric effect, but you are much better equipped to actually use the mana, since it's generated on your turn, plus you built your whole deck to take advantage of this ability. My version ramps by 2 and deals 2 each turn; wotc ramps by 2 and deals 3 each turn. Not too different
-Same power and toughness
-We even both had the idea that it would be cool if the creature could both attack and generate mana in the same turn. Wotc accomplished this by giving it vigilance, so it didn't have to tap to attack, and I made the mana generation triggered, so it didn't have to tap to generate mana.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
that's cool this is cool you're cool thallids were supremely underrated end post

crimes

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

blaise rascal posted:

Listen, buddy. I may have the power to will hasbro designers into doing my bidding, but not even I have the ability to make white playable.

:smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey McChrist

that's so cool! our very own byob wizard

blaise rascal posted:

Fingers crossed!

:pray: