Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

Tokyo Dome City Hall, Tokyo

Welcome folks to the biggest TJPW show of the year and in its entire history in the TOKYO DOME!!!!!!!11one.

Suzume & Sena Shiori Vs Moka Miyamoto & Mei Suruga- Basic rundown of this match is, Suzume is a Bee and extremely happy about it, Sena is a Space Ranger and way too good at wrestling for her experience, Moka does Karate has a very impractical outfit and HOLY poo poo MEI SURUGA IN TJPW!!! (she's mostly known for being extremely good in gatoh move)

Marika Kobashi & Haruna Neko Vs Pom Harajuku & Mahiro Kiryu- Marika is returning from injury after returning to the promotion entirely, she wears a sick tiger outfit, it owns, Haruna Neko is literally a cat, Pom is literally a clown, Mahiro is pretty cool and very tall.

International Princess Title Tournament – Semi Final: Hikari Noa Vs Mirai Maiumi- Hikari has an alt thing going on despite being an idol and wants to throw ddt and noah president sanshiro takagi infront of a bus, we love her. one of the main contenders to win the title tournament. Mirai is an extremely impressive rookie who understands the importance of sick laraits, unlikely to win the tournament though.

International Princess Title Tournament – Semi Final: Shoko Nakajima Vs Yuki Kamifuku- Shoko is the big kaiju who makes all the rules and is by far the favorite to win it, she owns though so it's okay, Yuki is extremely tall, has the best entrance music in all of pro wrestling and is actually really good and funny. I love her, she is a dark horse to win the tournament on account of me wanting her to win.

Raku Vs Yuna Manase- Raku is a loveable underdog who will not win this match and Yuna is a great veteran who recently left TJPW to do a bunch of stuff in Ganbare and DDT.

Hyper Misao Vs Saki Akai- The fans were able to email in a stip for this one and it's probably going to be something truly insane, Hyper Misao will probably do something completely insane because it's inside the tokyo dome. Saki Akai is a great worker with tons of charisma and she's also in eruption the greatest stable in pro wrestling history.

Miyu Yamashita & Aja Kong Vs Maki Itoh & Sareee- Miyu is arguably the ace of TJPW and she does extremely cool and sick kicks that murder people, Aja kong is one of the greatest wrestlers to ever walk the earth, Maki wants to prove that she's a new person and is able to beat Miyu, in the process she has disrespected Aja so she is going to be killed. Sareee is an incredible worker who sadly signed for WWE just before the pandemic hit so this is part of her extremely extended goodbye tour, a good chance to see her though.

International Princess Title Tournament – Final- Probably looking at Hikari vs Shoko, gona be a great match regardless.

:siren: Princess Tag Team Titles: Rika Tatsumi & Miu Watanabe(c) Vs Nodoka Tenma & Yuki Aino :siren:- DayDream have been champions for a long old time but are very fun, Rika has one of the most deadly hip attacks in all of pro wrestling and Miu is a powerhouse who does tons of sick and cool slams, Nodoka and Aino are shoot sisters who are both very fun, classic anyone could win matchup with good teams

:siren: Princess Of Princess Title: Yuka Sakazaki(c) Vs Mizuki :siren:

this is the big one folks, Mizuki and Yuka are tag team partners and best friends, both of them respect and like eachother a great deal and there has been lots of crying in the build up, this will almost certainly be an incredible match after it's great build up, both are really really good workrate wise and can tell an excellent story. decent chance of Mizuki winning and almost certainly there will be some extremely :magical: bumps.

sorry if the OP is bad I'm just extremely excited.

translation: https://twitter.com/ddtpro_eng

show link: https://www.ddtpro.com/universe/videos/9216

3pm JST/5pm AEDT/6am GMT/1am EST/10pm PST

ItohRespectArmy fucked around with this message at 20:51 on Nov 6, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Just a heads up but those times aren't right, it's 3pm JST/5pm AEDT/6am GMT/1am EST/10pm PST

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

forkboy84 posted:

Just a heads up but those times aren't right, it's 3pm JST/5pm AEDT/6am GMT/1am EST/10pm PST

ah, thank you, fixed now.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
oh gently caress this is the show with Mei Suruga on it and getting to hear Kamiyu's theme four times because I believe.

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

Not sure if I will watch all of it as there are about four wrestling shows I want to watch that day. But it should be a good time!

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

karmicknight posted:

oh gently caress this is the show with Mei Suruga on it and getting to hear Kamiyu's theme four times because I believe.
She really needs to get some validation, two of her best friends in and out of the ring left the company already. Yuna Manase went independent but is still working mostly for DDT-affiliated promotions but Mina left and went straight to stardom, and the whole story to that was Kamiyu and Mina were both idols who came up together but Mina totally passed her by in every metric, and now Mina is in the top faction in the top women's promotion

Casual goons would probably known Kamiyu Kamifuku as the other Joshi shitposter with Maki Itoh. She's tall and lanky, she comes out to Old Macdonald, and she has cute dogs but this is kinda do or die for Kamiyu. She either has to win, come up just short and move up in the card, or fail and do a Saki-Sama tour here.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

RealFoxy posted:

and now Mina is in the top faction in the top women's promotion

Mina's in Donna del Mondo?

:v:

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

MEI SURUGA WILL WIN

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

I'm on my way to the TOKYO DOME city hall

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

ME--IIIIIIIIIIIII

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

HulkaMatt posted:

MEI SURUGA WILL WIN

🍎

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

For some reason I was sure this event was happening on Sunday, so imagine my surprise a couple of hours ago.

TJPW is good. Mei is good. Sareee is good. Aja is god. Really looking forward to tonight.

https://twitter.com/ddtpro_eng/status/1324940415557013504

J-Ro fucked around with this message at 06:12 on Nov 7, 2020

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

i dont know if you guys have heard but maki itoh is on this show.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

ItohRespectArmy posted:

i dont know if you guys have heard but maki itoh is on this show.

big if true.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
WRESTLE MOTHERFUCKING PRINCESS

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO HYPE FOR RING ANNOUNCEMENTS BEFORE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!one

https://twitter.com/ddtpro_eng/status/1324947438218588162

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Namba demands we clap more and I'm gonna do it

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

we should all be clapping for Namba.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

TJPW shows are somewhat jarring with commentary

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Her style is new but the face is the same as it was so long ago...
Fallen way behind on wrestling over the past couple months but I'm making the time to catch this one live. My expectations for Yuka vs Mizuki are sky high.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Neodoomium posted:

TJPW shows are somewhat jarring with commentary

they should be fired for talking over namba imo.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Neodoomium posted:

Namba demands we clap more and I'm gonna do it

never not clap for Namba.

PublicOpinion posted:

Fallen way behind on wrestling over the past couple months but I'm making the time to catch this one live. My expectations for Yuka vs Mizuki are sky high.

It's going to loving rule.

ItohRespectArmy posted:

they should be fired for talking over namba imo.

:yeah:

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

When they zoom in on her, you can see how badly Namba hosed her finger up a few months back while cutting mushrooms

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
This is the coolest set up for a show this November 7th, sorry Full Gear.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

karmicknight posted:

This is the coolest set up for a show this November 7th, sorry Full Gear.

that t shirt company never stood a chance

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

i cannot stress how awesome this opening is.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

ItohRespectArmy posted:

i cannot stress how awesome this opening is.

It's really impossible to do this justice with just words.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

*plays entire discography to open show*

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Remember when Miyu did this with them and was far too proficient at both kneeing and kicking

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

ItohRespectArmy posted:

*plays entire discography to open show*

good i miss the upper chop song

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Neodoomium posted:

Remember when Miyu did this with them and was far too proficient at both kneeing and kicking

yeah it owns

John Dudebro posted:

good i miss the upper chop song

it does own

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I've never really watched tjpw and I can't begin to describe how confused I am. I like it?

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Gumball Gumption posted:

I've never really watched tjpw and I can't begin to describe how confused I am. I like it?

it starts like this and then you can't believe you didn't watch it sooner.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

So are they also wrestling? That's a busy night.

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

Gumball Gumption posted:

It only gets better from here, and this is good already.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

https://twitter.com/tde_gif/status/1324957036313006080

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Gumball Gumption posted:

So are they also wrestling? That's a busy night.

One of them is in a tournament (and is going to lose Kamiyu) so she might have two matches.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

It's a good thing all three of the UUG are later in the card but they have to be blown up now

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

STAAAAAAAAAAAATOOOOOOOOOO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

THERES A REAL INTRO