Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Most of them will probably require a full fire team like some of the more annoying triumphs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

So 3 strikes, a shiny bow, and something like the vex offensive match made mission?

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

She's not chill like her dad, which is why she isn't in charge.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

They're gonna stuff Rasputin in Cayde's body and recycle some cinematics from the first draft of destiny.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Braytech org can link into your account and tell you what you're missing.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Destiny really is being developed using the skeleton crew, isn't it?

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I hope that one guy does nothing but Variks comments in real time in Europa.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I wouldn't mind some of the hunts and battlegrounds going into the strike playlist so I stop getting the prison of elders.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

You folks are gonna be mad when it's ghostcrawler taking over destiny.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Nah, he's a solid dude despite being confused often.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

My bet is that Caiatl needs the guardians but knows she can't just ask for their help without losing political power. Her dad hosed up so badly a lot of her people are going to be paying attention to what she does. She knew Zavala wouldn't kneel.

So in a move that's pretty drat ruthless, she's banking on the champions being massacred so she can bring the guardians into an equal partnership without losing face.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

It's the Bison speech.

"For you that hive extinguished multiple fire teams and haunted you for decades, for me it was Tuesday."

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Other than Drifter I can't recall if anyone refers to you in the gender of your character.

Not that it really matters.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Once you earn the new exotics they're added to your world loot pool.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Is there more content for Glykon beyond the masterwork variant? It feels like there should be more.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

It should nudge you towards doing that battleground again, it's basically a mini strike for the season story.

Seasonal activities should stick around until the next expansion rolls around, the harbinger (hawkmoon re-roll activity) and the other activity from last season are still around.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Roman posted:

There's definitely a huge gulf between New Light, which assumes you are completely new, and the expansions, which expect you to be a veteran with knowledge of the whole franchise's story since Destiny 1.

If only there had been a substantial campaign which set you up as a veteran warrior who lost and then had to regain their powers, give you actual reasons to travel to the multiple worlds, and introduce you to characters and give them context other than in a few lines of text or dialogue

Yeah but how are you going to punish players who didn't give you money by removing this content?

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Mesadoram posted:

I don't know what that means/is in reference to :smith:.

Modern Warfare 2's airport level.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Kinda bummed I can't chill at the gate and help people with the first part. I always enjoyed doing that in the first game.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Bungie probably doesn't want to pay for some of the actors either.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I spent a stupid amount of time doing court of oryx with randoms in that place, it was awesome.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I thought there was some lore saying Xol tricked us and is still alive.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Kith posted:

Xol absolutely sandbagged and let us kill him so he could live the easy life as Whisper of the Worm. He's the smartest of the Hive Gods by far because he recognized that the Guardian is basically unstoppable and took advantage of that

Guess you could see that as one of the best ends for sword logic and you don't have to live with that drat worm anymore.

Also shouldn't we have an ascendent realm from all that hive murdering?

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Oh that was the "you didn't use my stuff" that Oryx was bitching about in some lore tab in D1, I thought you just got one once you kill a certain number of hive since the Queen has one. Didn't realize it was a choice.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I thought you couldn't buy those until you earned the armor?

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

He's not if he's allowed to do something, bearded Zavala from the bad timeline is cool.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I wouldn't mind an exotic like hard light where you can switch between the champion types.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I thought the compromise was that the remaining two season were going to be longer instead of a smaller rushed one.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

The Shrimp Queen.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

This is why Eris is to melodramatic, she's trying to get you to pay attention to the details.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Ghost probably is being super careful after spending centuries looking for the guardian.

He'd be more cavalier if he understood the guardian was the Main Character.

poo poo, Zavala gets it and he's a wet blanket.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

It would be cool if they did what Halo is doing and just allow the user to choose which seasonal reward track to work towards.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

ClydeFrog posted:

Also not seeing Lakshmi's fate is unforgiveable.

If you look down as soon as you zone in she's right there.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

No point in doing that much work for a cutscene that'll only exist for 2 or 3 weeks.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Gay Rat Wedding posted:

I remember when rainbow 6 siege first added battleye and the global ban message had turned into a constantly-rolling ticker on the corner of the screen scrolling through all the idiots who were getting banned

Destiny should add that message and it should also automatically ban anyone with TTV in their name

That's wonderful and it would be hilarious if this week's update was so large because it listed all the names about to be banned.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

This Week at Bungie: Here is a list of all the hosed players

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Bungie works in mysterious ways.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I don't think she got Oryx throneworld, she just hid in her's.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

They are going to show off a reboot for Saint's Row soon, the timing lines up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Is Behemoth the stasis Titan subclass? I kinda hate it because suddenly there's a giant rear end ice wall stopping me from getting in a good shot.