Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
My favorite recent season was actually Arrivals and I think they're attempting to recreate a lot of what made that good. I do like the umbral engram system but this season doesn't have a lot of weapons that I want to seek out. Arrivals helped me feel out a backlog of weapons I didn't have good rolls of, whereas this system made me go for a roll of Extraordinary Rendition that was dope and I somehow got that like week two. Every other weapon is uninteresting and basically useless.

As far as Bright Dust goes, I'm a sucker and spend Actual Money when I want an ornament. Only happens every other month or so, so I don't mind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
Stasis is dummy fun and our lord and savior Kujay explains a better version of it.

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
Like a matchmade Nightfall? I can't imagine not just having fun with matchmade games. I've had the most fun in Nightfalls with dudes I've had to revive like 400 times.

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
Get Synththread to combine into Synthweave and then smoke it as Synthweed and eat your dog's face

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
I think the whole transmog fiasco is proof that Bungie isn't cynically trying to make money off people, they're just totally clueless while trying to make money off people

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
I don't think it's a lack of competence cuz there's a lot of people who really do get what's going and how to make a good game, but they've just got too many people in the top echelons who think poo poo that makes something more like the bygone eras of an MMO is something to emulate instead of embracing the fact that Destiny is good at what Destiny is good at. It's like there's 2 factions that compete and one knows we want to shoot people and look hot and be good at it and another one that thinks we want to harvest bear asses from outdated content so we can have a title that says Bear rear end Harvester 7 when no one really cares how many asses you've harvested if you can't handle the elevator mechanics in the Corrupted

muike fucked around with this message at 06:40 on Apr 24, 2021

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン

CommanderApaul posted:

That place is so fun. Whatever in kinetic, usually Cold Denial since its Masterworked, Trinity Ghoul in Energy, and a Threaded Needle in Power. I'd have solo flawless if I was better at finding the loving fuses in the trash compactor.

If you stand directly against the wall underneath the slide where you drop in you can survive the wall crush. Unless they patched that.

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
I do it every time!

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
it's really cool up until you realize it does zero damage and then becomes immediately loving garbage

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
it's the only stasis weapon that exists and it's basically what the monarch would use in venture bros

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン

Kesper North posted:

no, that would obviously be le monarque, it's in his colors for that reason

Stasis is a STRAIGHT MOVE.

it's a straight push!!

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
Bungie page for season doesn't work for me. Anyone else or do I just not have flash version 69

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
Unlock Vault of Glass shaders in Eververse by beating Vault of Glass!

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
house morning soda vs house night soda

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
there's an entire team of 5-10 developers dedicated just to fixing telesto every patch

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
i don't wanna be negative but ive been watching kujay's stream for hours and this raid looks like doodoo

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
Expunge seems like a pretty cool callback to the Whisper mission and that's probably intentional if the story is going in the Savathun direction this season

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン

Kith posted:

the thread title doesn't change often enough

warlocks know when you masturbate

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン

OzFactor posted:

If only the Sunshot catalyst existed, which it most certainly does not, and you people that have it are clearly just lying to hurt my feelings.

Hope you get it soon. I remember how long it took me to get the catalyst filled out

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン

Psycho Landlord posted:

If you're mad about 120s just slap on noted good exotic The Lions Rampant and DMT it up. It's utterly without honor but you'll style on everybody and not be dickin with HCs!

i can't wait until the day i have enough patience to get the dmt catalyst

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
getting it! completing it doesn't seem so bad I just had so many drat runs ruined by the boss teleporting that i swore off it for a while.

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
I think it rules that there's Taken Blight in the last city and no NPC has any reaction to it whatsoever

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
i'd rather have one Sundial than 2 expunge and override tbh

Get Ball Dunk Ball is fine but Get Ball Dunk Ball need more than just... get ball and dunk

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
Barkley 2 getting shitcanned was all a part of Savathun's master scheme

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
Speak to me not of the Darkness - Rahool, standing 30 feet away from a Taken blight

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
Xol is Whisper of the Worm, same way Oryx is Touch of Malice, kind of

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
PvE right now feels like a huge tug of war between game sense and technical skill, and not in the fun way where you can make up for a lack of one with the other

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
If they de-nerf handheld supernova i'd agree

I never don't play voidlock so I'm always on Nezarec's. I also have like 600 void weapons that kick rear end

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン

RBX posted:

You go top tree.

interesting. grenade of choice for this?

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
I will definitely experiment with that. thanks

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
e: imagine clovis as the pvp announcer

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
If they don't reissue Bygones soon I'm gonna have an issue

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
Oh you know I'm going for Thresh!!

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
Lotta of "Mara Sov's Bathwater" gonna be real upset.

I need more info for the new season before I pick a new one

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
get xeno or a tracking rocket lawnchair

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
the osiris being savathun in disguise thing is almost too obvious now i don't know if they're gonna play it that way. In all honesty the poo poo he's doing isn't out of character per se

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
well is savathn isn't inhabiting the skin of osiris, where is she?

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
what if it turned out she was fenchurch. the drama!

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
i love when the awoken get smug about something like that and we're just like yeah... you mean like the concept that we already had that you guys just tried to make seem fancy right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
Crota was a big problem but if you think about it, it was the failson raid