Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mile'ionaha
Nov 2, 2004

This is helpful for me, trying to get back in after not touching it since SK came out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mile'ionaha
Nov 2, 2004

So, with the new expansion coming out soon, is No Time To Explain worth paying for?

Mile'ionaha
Nov 2, 2004

Well, getting spawned into Scarlet Keep solo made for a fun challenge.

Also, how does anyone pve with a gun besides Sunshot? I don't understand killing dudes one at a time instead of popping one in the noggin and killing his entire family line.

Mile'ionaha
Nov 2, 2004

haveblue posted:

The warlock exotic that makes your kills poison everything around them and if any of them die they also poison everything around them and also it synergizes with thorn

Speaking of Thorn (or Luna's Howl, since i see that is grindable), any Exotics I should prioritize?

Mile'ionaha fucked around with this message at 06:02 on Jan 25, 2022

Mile'ionaha
Nov 2, 2004

T1g4h posted:

Thunderlord, the LMG that causes lightning strikes on things you kill

Riskrunner, the SMG that chains lightning between dudes and regenerates ammo whenever you take Arc damage

Prometheus Lens, a big laser beam that creates a giant ball of flaming death that expands the more you damage dudes
I have these three, they're great, but they don't chain-react.

On the big nightmare ritual on the moon, sometimes I can nail one summon by the boss and 10 dudes go up in smoke.

Mile'ionaha
Nov 2, 2004

PERMACAV 50 posted:

Think we’re going to see Spider get whacked off in game?

Pretty sure you gotta go to weird parts of the internet for that.

Mile'ionaha
Nov 2, 2004

haveblue posted:

. There's no in-game or lore reason for this, it just happened one day.

The game doesn't need a lore reason. It *lacked* a reason to make it finite.

Literally every enemy drops programmable matter and Ghost can summon things out of the air. Spawning bullets should be effortless. Frankly, we should have more reload animations where you just beam energy straight into the gun, or fabricate bullets into a speed loader and load your Hand Cannon that way.

Needing blocks of hyperdense energy to fabricate special or heavy Ammo at least makes some sense.

Mile'ionaha
Nov 2, 2004

Hey, is it just me or are the Lost Sector rewards backwards? K1 Crew keeps dropping boots.

Boots are nice, I guess, but I was hoping for some Grips.

Mile'ionaha
Nov 2, 2004

Mazerunner posted:

sucks about the technical issues. quest progressed for me but yeah. Though the triumph for listening to the final audio log + the lore entry didn't work.

What audio logs are these?

Mile'ionaha
Nov 2, 2004

Not the story beat I was expecting.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Mile'ionaha
Nov 2, 2004

frajaq posted:

lets be honest those Cabal Centurions are gonna be just for show right, still looks like a badass Season tbh

Can you imagine an exotic that let you summon a full-on friendly NPC into crucible?

Even a red bar sounds like a hilarious distraction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mile'ionaha
Nov 2, 2004

Roman posted:

Was discouraged yesterday after getting pounded on the second legendary mission but I fixed my 3.0 build and got it done on the second try. Seasonal activity and its level design are kinda bonkers. Game good. Also I'm 1500 already.

Boy. Builds sound fun.

Must suck to be a new player and only get a handful of new mods each day.

Or even a player who stopped playing for a while.

Must really suck.