Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

I’m in! My old one can go now, it’s time has come.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Unibrow posted:

I drafted up gifs with him at the spots you specified, and I just wasn't feeling it. At the end does seem a bit more sincere, and I gave him a few extra frames.

God :drat:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Uncle Billy knew that fire was the answer to whatever problem lay before you, whether it was a southern railroad needing disassembled or trying to find out how much fire the entire state of Georgia can contain.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

This is why we sometimes call him an underachiever :colbert:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

RFC2324 posted:

For the record, I think we should leave it in a state that induces rage in people who don't engage in critical thinking