Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

Yeah I’m down. Replace this shameful donated to lowtax’s spine fund tag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

Yeah this rules

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BUG JUG posted:

Apparently Georgia is just lots of pork shoulder smothered in red sauce. New champion approaching.

We talking Memphis style or Kansas style red sauce?

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BUG JUG posted:

It doesn't say. I asked a friend of mine from GA which sauce they prefer and they sent me a pic of G. Hughes' stuff. Which iirc is kc style (heresy if you ask me). I am rapidly coming to the conclusion that Georgia needs another invasion from the north to fix this issue.

There's a great BBQ place in CO called Georgia Boys that offers the full range from vinegar, mustard, couple different reds, so I was curious.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

The Rat posted:

Hell yes this owns thanks McNally :c00l:

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

Nystral posted:

Post links plz

Uncle Lizard posted:

Unfortunately, this isn't a leftist space. It is only masked to look like a leftist space to draw if other succ libs that pretend to be leftists. This thread will never be anymore leftist than Internet Wizard, which is to say centrist trash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

Yeah you can follow the quote link back to where it was posted.