Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Nick Soapdish posted:

Do it again, Uncle Billy!

TE's gangtag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Unibrow posted:

What's the max size on a gang tag?

changin my vote

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Unibrow posted:

I drafted up gifs with him at the spots you specified, and I just wasn't feeling it. At the end does seem a bit more sincere, and I gave him a few extra frames.

This owns

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Soylent Pudding posted:

Time to change my username to '); DROP TABLE *;-- and spam the NSA keyword list.

I don't think that would work. If it doesn't work on SA, it won't work there, probably.

orange juche fucked around with this message at 22:03 on Nov 9, 2020

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Love the new gang tag, Goon success story for sure.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

When the 17 moron states secede can we make a W.T. Sherman Flyover State Concert Tour shirt?

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

A CRAB IRL posted:

I only come to GiP for the dog thread but God drat I want that gang tag it owns

(And if you're feeling generous enough to kill my horrible lowtax donation tag as well I'd love that)

You can kill your own donation tag

under edit options from the control panel.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Funnily enough, go to a non-Atlanta part of Georgia and you can absolutely start a fight by mentioning Sherman.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Sherman had to get on to his soldiers more than once re heated and bent rails because they weren't making them right. He directed that the rails be twisted from end to end by two soldiers so that the rails look like screws and couldn't be reused, but often the soldiers took a shortcut and simply heated the rails and bent them around trees, which also earned them the nickname of "sherman's neckties".

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

As Nero Danced posted:

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams, but campfires can.

Leave it to joes to find the lowest effort way to get the job done

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Icon Of Sin posted:

Uncle Billy knew that fire was the answer to whatever problem lay before you, whether it was a southern railroad needing disassembled or trying to find out how much fire the entire state of Georgia can contain.

it can still hold more fire I think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

RFC2324 posted:

For the record, I think we should leave it in a state that induces rage in people who don't engage in critical thinking