Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

NoJoe's Bizarre Meltdown: Crying Tendency

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Bum the Sad posted:

watching the rape apologists come out of the woodwork is loving crazy

Heckin' username/post combo.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

ImpAtom posted:

You are, right now, saying that I, a rape survivor, am pro-rape, and using people like me as a shield to do so. You don't seem to feel I have any right to be hurt or upset by you constantly saying these things. Why do you deserve to be upset?

Their gang tag was changed.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

MonsieurChoc posted:

How about the other survivors hurt by all the people glorying known rapist Joe Biden over known rapist Donald Trump? What about their suffering?

What about all the racial minorities hurt by Joe's policies over the years, who kept being used as reasons to vote for Joe despite it all? What about theirs?

The DNC decided to cheat to put a rapist on the ticket, and then killed #MeToo to protect him. That's on them, not me. If you're feeling hurt right now it's only because I remind you of what actually happened, not because I'm saying anything mean to you.

You know it's this kind of Extremely Normal and Healthy response that is making everyone lol even harder.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received
How many nojoes voted for Kanye West? Maybe they really aren't trump enablers after all