Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
The no-joe toxx thread had nothing to do with the outcome of the election and this is a shameless loving cash grab by an admin that promised not to do this poo poo anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Eox posted:

It sounds like a joke, OP.

D&D mods have been doing this poo poo for four years and i'll believe it when I see it

There's been nothing but contempt for C-spam from the admin team and this is just one more gently caress you to all of us

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
I sure did own myself with this thread :(

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

D O R K Y posted:

Initially I didn't like the change but I was always ridding with that sickly doubt in my stomach about how the tag was gonna feel if joe had lost so I shouldn't overreact.

it would never have been our fault joe lost but it wouldn't have stopped them from blaming us anyway just like it isn't stopping them from acting like we lost them the election when biden won by a decisive electoral margin and protest votes for the libertarian outnumbered protest votes for the left leaning or joke candidates by a margin of like 10:1

i deserve the owning i am taking in this thread but in hindsight the joe tag is really hilarious and fitting since what it's really emblematic of is the team that shielded an abuser for more than a year end zone dancing about electing another rapist

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Nutmeg posted:

Some would say accusing someone of rape is gross as well.

holy poo poo

holy poo poo

edit:

HOLY loving poo poo MOTHER OF GOD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
i have come around on the joe tag if everybody gets the goatse one