Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

okay but have you considered

(too lazy to make it transparent lol)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Servaetes posted:

This is an excellent change, thank you, c-spam sucks poo poo through a straw, God bless the USA America is number one

for the record, C-SPAM owns AND the gangtag change is hilarious.
most of the posts I saw in C-SPAM were about how funny this is.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

love to see libs coming out of the woodwork to dunk on posters that had the gall to *checks notes* not support a known rapist

the tag is whatever, but the amount of rape denial going on ITT is pretty sickening

but i just cant take a joke, right?

do you recall how many trump avatars were handed out in 2016 in a subforum where barely anybody supports donald trump (who is also a known rapist)
it was a lot

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Naoto Shirogane posted:

In my opinion, it's good that cspam got owned and if admins could keep doing it that would be greatly appreciated

I feel like the people getting genuinely mad about this just don't really understand cspam at all? it's not a super serious subforum, it's not "d&d but for communists", it's a forum where stuff like this happens

like this joke just feels like business as usual for C-SPAM lol.
Again, there are so many Trump avatars and custom titles that have been handed out over the course of C-SPAMs existence to people who absolutely did not vote for Trump and Trump is a known rapist just like Biden. It was never a big deal.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

MonsieurChoc posted:

I mean if you don't want to be called pro-rape don't stan for a Rapist candidate.

Edit: A lot of NoJoes came from anger at Biden being forced on us by the DNC and him being, you know, a rapist. These people are upset that their show of unhappiness at the Democratic Party going all in for a rapist is now turned, as a funny joke, into a show of support for said rapist.

yeah I was pissed about that too, still am in fact

still funny tho

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

There is now a new version for people who live in states with tight spreads.

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

gently caress now I regret voting for Biden because I can't have the Joatse tag.