Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cum AllYeFaithful
Oct 21, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
This is actually funny OP and you should lighten up a bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cum AllYeFaithful
Oct 21, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Classon Ave. Robot posted:

Wow how surprising that the transphobic scumbag admin who got kicked out of the trans thread in his own dying board would celebrate the election of a rapist and transphobic slaver VP by mocking the people who aren't that happy about it.
Name names OP, we don't know who you're talking about.

Cum AllYeFaithful
Oct 21, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Eox posted:

I don't know that the tag means support, it seems a lot more declarative than anything. Just letting everyone know that Joe.
Who doesn't like a good cup of coffee?

Cum AllYeFaithful
Oct 21, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

PerniciousKnid posted:

Changed a rape victim's anti-rape tag to pro-rape, it's just a few letters why are you mad? What's the big deal about rape anyway lol. Back in my day women had a sense of humor about abuse. Victims should smile more when they're being raped, they're real killjoys.
:chloe:

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

eonwe posted:

are there really nojoes equating their joke gangtag being adjusted to rape
Ought to be bannable imo.

Cum AllYeFaithful
Oct 21, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

ImpAtom posted:

I can understand bring annoyed at the joke but when your reason is "everyone who voted for Joe Biden loves rape and hurting rape victims" I lose empathy especially because there are victims who voted Biden and telling them they are pro-rapist is super lovely behavior.
This.

Cum AllYeFaithful
Oct 21, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Cum AllYeFaithful
Oct 21, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

oh man, mods took it down :smith:
The only ones with less of a sense of humor than the nojoes.

Cum AllYeFaithful
Oct 21, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

hakimashou posted:

You are awesome jeffrey for real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cum AllYeFaithful
Oct 21, 2020

by Fluffdaddy