Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

I don't understand, it seems you are a Joe Biden supporter why are you complaining about the No Joe thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

who knew that the worst most unfunny posters on this website don't have a sense of humor

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Thoguh posted:

There was a thread in C-SPAM for toxxing that you wouldn't vote for Joe Biden and you got a "no Joe" gangtag and somebody changed it to say "Joe". I'm unclear why anyone thought it was funny or went through the effort because I'm unsure of why this means we are all owned since nobody who was toxxing to not vote for Joe was a Trump voter it was a bunch of third party and write in voters.

This thread will show you why it is really funny https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3947097

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Slippery Nipple posted:

lol i thought it was a c-spam mod who changes the tags, cause it's funny
this should have been your first clue it wasn't from cspam

Slippery Nipple posted:

cause it's funny

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

misadventurous posted:

Yeah I don’t think it’s very funny or cool that people’s main anger and frustration itt is “a lovely guy accused of rape became president and people think my explicit rejection of that is comical” and everyone is just chuckling it up. It kind of sucks, to me. Even if you don’t believe it’s true you could not act like it’s a laugh riot

nah it is really funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

MonsieurChoc posted:

That's cause both Joe and Trump are rapist war-criminals.

Don't gloat because your rear end in a top hat won instead of the other rear end in a top hat who is the same.

more great posts from the "funny" politics forum