Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

I didn't post these because I'm a lazy sack of poo poo but I did get a third package like a day or so ago. BTW imgur now apparently has filesize limits lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
AM I??

Fun Shoe

Wow, I haven't seen a VHS of Video Croissant in... forever?

I had the VHS and still have the DVD version of the same collection of videos, with the later ones added in. Can't remember what it's called, but it basically contains this, and then... more.

Neat haul!

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"

I've had a ridiculously busy few days on the home front. Which sounds funny when you don't get to leave the house.

I'm looking forward to turning my 590 into the loudest 590, thanks to what should be renamed the Shima Brake.

Now, I've got the urge to make my shotgun as ridiculous as possible without giving up any functionality.

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

It looks like we're all good in here. Thank you all, again, for being awesome people and not loving up secret santa. The fact that we have this go off without any major drama annually is a testament to all of you being chill and good folks.

I'm going to un-stick this now. If there's any ongoing santa issues if there are any missing packages or your ralphie never posted pics of their haul etc that I've not accounted for say something in here or PM me and I"ll sort it out.

Thanks again everyone.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Just got hit with another package, this one an envelope containing rear and front sights for some as-yet unknown handgun.