Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chrs

in my trouser pockets:

front left: wallet
front right: phone
back left: keys
back right: loose change

the keys I wouldn’t recommend putting in your back pockets because it can get quite uncomfortable but this has been my set up since I was about 16 years old (and had about one key) and it would feel super weird if I changed it up now

when I used to go to gigs I would sometimes take a hip flask in my inside pocket of my jacket.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
I don't use my back pockets

Everything is in the front left or right. If it's hoodie season I'll put stuff in those. O actually cracked my phone today because I put it in my hoodie pocket. I'm sure I'll learn nothing.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Chrs posted:

in my trouser pockets:

front left: wallet
front right: phone
back left: keys
back right: loose change

the keys I wouldn’t recommend putting in your back pockets because it can get quite uncomfortable but this has been my set up since I was about 16 years old (and had about one key) and it would feel super weird if I changed it up now

when I used to go to gigs I would sometimes take a hip flask in my inside pocket of my jacket.

are you right or left handed because this is almost the reverse of my set up as a right handed human.

the tiny pocket in jean right pockets is for hair elastics tho'

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Front right: phone, wallet, chapstick
Front right: keys only
Back right: can of tobaccy
Back left: misc, mostly change and receipts

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

pretty sure this thread is just mining or information for Big Pickpocket

Heather Papps

hello friend

8 ball, corner

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

City of Glompton

i sure wish i had pockets

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

pecan

three cheese

Zeluth

by Fluffdaddy
My bluetooth earphone is lacking the bass.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
i've got a tiny mouse that lives in that tiny right-hand side pocket whose initial use is unclear and- (sits down, there is an audible noise like grape jelly pushed through a sieve) OH poo poo, MALCOLM!

crimes

Chrs

Heather Papps posted:

are you right or left handed because this is almost the reverse of my set up as a right handed human.

the tiny pocket in jean right pockets is for hair elastics tho'

I am right handed too

Gross Dude

Gross Dude

Zurtilik posted:

I don't use my back pockets

Everything is in the front left or right. If it's hoodie season I'll put stuff in those. O actually cracked my phone today because I put it in my hoodie pocket. I'm sure I'll learn nothing.

This is me. Back pockets are for losers.

Macnult

front right: wallet
back right: phone
front left: mask unless i’m wearing a shirt with a pocket
back left: if i’ve written something down on a slip of paper and need to keep it on me

Macnult

wallet and phone in the front pockets is okay sometimes but it tends to bulge out especially when walking and imo that can really do a number on your fit

StupidSexyMothman

front right: wallet, phone
front left: change purse, backup battery

i am an old man, but i am a prepared old man

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
front left: spaghetti
front right: spaghetti
back right: spaghetti
back left: spaghetti
all jacket pockets: spaghetti
secret shoe compartments: spaghetti
trunk of my car: spaghetti
inside of my car: spaghetti
my whole house: spaghetti

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
front right: wallet, keys, earbuds, bottle opener/swiss army knife thing

front left: phone, ipod

back pockets: whatever receipts i have hastily stuffed in there from buying food and so forth, mask if I'm going out.

the little pocket in the right front pocket is usually for bottle caps after i have cracked open a brew using the bottle opener (bonus I can count my caps to keep track of my trashed status!)

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
I only use my coat pockets or hoodie pockets and then it's usually my keys on the right and some pens and a little notepad on the left. If it's hot out I just cram those things in my purse which is like one giant detachable pocket. So I guess in my purse I have in the main pouch a wallet or pocketbook and a book to read and a little emergency makeup kit if I need to fix it up before class. And in the back pouch my phone and a bunch of other pens and some mints, maybe a little snack like nuts or raisins, my mask if I've taken it off, and pepper spray. And in the the little front pouch thing I used to keep subway tokens but you pay your fare with a card now so it's just nickels and quarters and such.

Edit: Recently I was given some free socks from a restaurant when I went to pick up my takeout because my wife ordered a drink they had some kind of promotion with. So for a few days in my coat pocket I also had a pair of black socks in a plastic bag and the socks had on them a skeleton riding a big rooster. This was temporary though because now I'm wearing them.

How Wonderful! fucked around with this message at 05:46 on Nov 9, 2020

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Big gumby handbag, but I never forget anything cos in it I keep:

* Everything ever

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Goons Are Gifts

I'm one of those people. I have wallet, keys and phone in my front pockets and everything else goes into a handy backpack I carry with me pretty much at all times, no matter where I go or am. That backpack is filled with everything ever, from water, laptop, often the Nintendo switch, books over to paper towels, medication, power bank, work documents, sometimes my passport, even cables I can't use myself just in case.

I actually envy women for their purses.

Ass-penny

Front right is tissues/keys
Back right for my phone
Back left wallet
Front right for my weed pen and Lifesavers mints.

Y'all with your phones in the front pockets are wild. Also, any of you read about the history of purses and why women's garments don't have pockets? It is a fascinating if awful history.

Stoner Sloth

main overall pocket: sand (for use against enemies)
ham wallet: ham (unironic)
secret pocket: ham (ironic)

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Gluten Free Dad

Jorts:

Front left: two boxes of extra large condoms
Front right: wallet (filled mainly with condoms)
Back left: dental dams (for nasty yet discerning ladies)
Back right: Pez dispenser (somehow filled with condoms)

Trenchcoat:

Outer left: my trusty Glock and switchblade
Outer right: a ziplock bag full of meatballs for on-the-go emergency protein
Inner left: two spare pairs of jorts (in case of Accidents)
Inner right: wire cutters, backup condoms

biosterous

Gluten Free Dad posted:

Back right: Pez dispenser (somehow filled with condoms)

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Dip Viscous

Front right: wallet and swiss army knife
Front right watch pocket: tiny rechargeable flashlight
Front left: notepad and pen
Back right: random bullshit that i forget about and run through the washer
Back left: keys

edit: idg how people with wallets or phones in their back pockets are able to sit down

Dip Viscous fucked around with this message at 15:57 on Nov 9, 2020

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas

Dip Viscous posted:

Front right: wallet and swiss army knife
Front right watch pocket: tiny rechargeable flashlight
Front left: notepad and pen
Back right: random bullshit that i forget about and run through the washer
Back left: keys

edit: idg how people with wallets or phones in their back pockets are able to sit down

They spent all their money on super expensive phones so their phones and wallets are both really skinny.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

Barco Fiesta posted:

front left: spaghetti
front right: spaghetti
back right: spaghetti
back left: spaghetti
all jacket pockets: spaghetti
secret shoe compartments: spaghetti
trunk of my car: spaghetti
inside of my car: spaghetti
my whole house: spaghetti

sweater: surprisingly un-spaghetti'd

crimes

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
My pockets are empty and I usually keep everything in a bag unless I'm on the beat. In that case, it's down to lanyard, slim wallet, and phone, front pockets only. If I'm going hard to the paint then it's one of those jackets with a bunch of pockets and all bets are off

Prof. Crocodile

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

Prof. Crocodile

Front right: wallet
Front left: phone, keys, mask
Back pockets: unused, as not to obscure my sexy hinder

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
no more guessing when it comes to pocket picking yobs

google THIS

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I think we all know who Big Pickpocket has in their pocket :jerkbag:

google THIS

Gonna lie about my pocket setup so when criminals try to go for my wallet they will actually reach into the pocket where I keep my testicles

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

he washed it off his sweater already, no spaghetti

Trying

my loving keys and my hand constantly reassuring me that i have not lost "my loving keys"

Ass-penny

Dip Viscous posted:

You get used to it. it isn't too bad unless you have a lot of change in your wallet.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
equipment necessary to play pocket pool

alnilam

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

ty manifisto

alnilam

real sanswer tho cause i loving love pockets

front right is the cellular telephone pocket, nothing else, though recently it has also hosted a folded up mask.

back right is the wallet

back left is hankie. depending on the occasion it can also hold a memo pad, or a pocket field guide for IDing trees or similar

front left is the catch-all for nearly everything else. For me every day that includes:
keys
pen
rewetting eye drops
medium swiss army knife (i regularly use every tool on it except for the lovely little magnifying glass)

ty manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

all of my pockets full of jimmies for the honeys. nothing gets their basements flooded quicker than me weighed down, tripping over the condoms spilling out of my wranglers