Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
This flip provides information. I don't hate it

Also deadline

##vote ceyton

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

:redhammer:

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Ceyton (12): Rhjamiz, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, IcePhoenix, Grandicap, DGK2000, Gumball Gumption, Squiggly, sandnavyguy, apostateCourier, Yami Fenrir, DGK2000, Squiggly, IcePhoenix, apostateCourier, apostateCourier, Idle Amalgam, apostateCourier, Hal Incandenza, apostateCourier, IcePhoenix, Bifauxnen, Squiggly
t a s t e (6): Sandwolf, Ceyton, Referee, Bifauxnen, t a s t e, Chic Trombone, DGK2000, apostateCourier, apostateCourier, Bifauxnen
chaoslord (1): Sandwolf, apostateCourier, Bifauxnen, Yami Fenrir, Ceyton, Ceyton, t a s t e, Sandwolf, Hal Incandenza, apostateCourier, Yami Fenrir, CCKeane, Bifauxnen, t a s t e, chaoslord, CCKeane, Hal Incandenza
DGK2000 (1): Sandwolf, CCKeane, CCKeane, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Sandwolf, CCKeane, Idle Amalgam, DGK2000, Idle Amalgam, DGK2000
Rhjamiz (0): Squiggly, Ceyton, sandnavyguy, Squiggly, sandnavyguy, Referee, Ceyton, Referee
Hal Incandenza (0): Sandwolf, sandnavyguy, Bifauxnen, Sandwolf, sandnavyguy, Bifauxnen
Idle Amalgam (0): Chic Trombone, Chic Trombone
sandnavyguy (0): Hal Incandenza, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, Hal Incandenza
Gumball Gumption (0): DGK2000, Chic Trombone, Hal Incandenza, DGK2000, Chic Trombone, Hal Incandenza
Grandicap (0): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, chaoslord, Bifauxnen, chaoslord, Idle Amalgam, Idle Amalgam, Idle Amalgam, Idle Amalgam
Chic Trombone (0): Yami Fenrir, Yami Fenrir
CCKeane (0): sandnavyguy, sandnavyguy, sandnavyguy, sandnavyguy

Not Voting (2): Mr. Steak, SalTheBard

With 22 alive, it's 12 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 18th, 2020 at 11:30 p.m. EST -- that's in about 10 minutes.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZLaGZd6shU

Ceyton - Marcus - Town aligned vanilla was executed on day 2!

You are Marcus

https://finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Marcus

You are town aligned and win when you eliminate all threats to town.

It is now night 2.

Get those actions in.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Starting the day up at 11:30pm eastern if your action isn't in you will be considered to have done nothing.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bwqVJYSHgM

Referee - Dr. Tot - Town aligned Rolecop was killed on night 2!

You are Doctor Tot

https://finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Doctor_Tot

You are a Rolecop and may target a person at night to learn their role.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0iECTqkROQ

Chaoslord- Garnet - Town aligned Doctor was speared through the heart on night 2!

You are Garnet

https://finalfantasy.fandom.com/wik...Alexandros_XVII

You are a 2 shot Doctor - You may target a player at night (You cannot target yourself but may choose the same target multiple nights) that player will be protected from kills that night.

It is now day 3!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Not Voting (19): apostateCourier, Bifauxnen, CCKeane, Chic Trombone, DGK2000, Grandicap, Gumball Gumption, Hal Incandenza, IcePhoenix, Idle Amalgam, Mr. Steak, Rhjamiz, SalTheBard, sandnavyguy, Sandwolf, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, Squiggly, t a s t e, Yami Fenrir

With 19 alive, it's 10 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 21st, 2020 at 11:30 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 day, 23 hours.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Bifauxnen posted:

That makes it worse!!

IP and Keane and Sal need to get some heat tomorrow (yeah yeah I see you voted now but you should'nt have to be prodded this close, unless Ceyton flips scum now I do not like it)

Bif, I legitimately don't understand why waiting on my vote to avoid an early dunk just in case people want to talk a little bit more is bad. You're gonna have to walk me through this one.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Huh. I was totally off base about grandi. I was granted a one shot cop N1, N2 I used it on grandi and it came back town.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

IcePhoenix posted:

Bif, I legitimately don't understand why waiting on my vote to avoid an early dunk just in case people want to talk a little bit more is bad. You're gonna have to walk me through this one.

Maybe back when you first unvoted that was fine but you were still hanging around not revoting when it was getting really close to deadline and we needed to see if it was actually possible to get any other person besides Ceyton lunched!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

apostateCourier posted:

Huh. I was totally off base about grandi. I was granted a one shot cop N1, N2 I used it on grandi and it came back town.

Ooh now that's nice especially with a godfather already flipped

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I shouldn't still be awake but bif did you do any tracking last night

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

IcePhoenix posted:

I shouldn't still be awake but bif did you do any tracking last night

I attempted to but was blocked. Or the target was jailed of course but who knows there

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Bifauxnen posted:

I attempted to but was blocked. Or the target was jailed of course but who knows there

Cool.

I used a one shot watch on you and you were visited by sal and yami.

Good night.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

IcePhoenix posted:

Cool.

I used a one shot watch on you and you were visited by sal and yami.

Good night.

Innnnnnnnteresting.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Yeah I'm just gonna wait and see what these two wanna say for themselves, this'll be fun

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?

Bifauxnen posted:

Yeah I'm just gonna wait and see what these two wanna say for themselves, this'll be fun

I'm the one who gave the cop to AC.

And something cool that i will not name to you.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990
what’s cool about a roleblock?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Bifauxnen posted:

Innnnnnnnteresting.

I copied your ability. I'm more interested in how Yami visited you when I wasn't able to copy their ability N1 but I got yours just fine.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

##vote Yami

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Sandwolf posted:

##vote Yami

Lmao a bit gung ho aren't you?

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

SalTheBard posted:

I copied your ability. I'm more interested in how Yami visited you when I wasn't able to copy their ability N1 but I got yours just fine.

Have you ever considered that maybe you were just roleblocked?

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

SHALASHASKA HAWKE posted:

what’s cool about a roleblock?

interesting first conclusion to come to.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Btw Bif I don't actually know the exact mechanics of the thing I just gave you, I was told "the target will know." I just know the name.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Yami Fenrir posted:

Lmao a bit gung ho aren't you?

I've been up for 23 hours I'm not sure I'd describe myself as gung-ho rn

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Yami Fenrir posted:

interesting first conclusion to come to.

lmao no it isn’t

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

lmao no it isn’t

Yes it is when I literally claimed to give AC a Cop, and Bif can confirm being given a thing when they're around.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Sandwolf posted:

I've been up for 23 hours I'm not sure I'd describe myself as gung-ho rn

Okay so

Think about this

If I were scum

Why would give out 1 shot cops, even if I had the ability

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Also people jumping on me outta nowhere because of a single claim aren't opportunistic whatsoever, nope nope.

Not even waiting for bif to confirm or deny my claim isn't scummy at all there, nope nope

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Yami Fenrir posted:

Okay so

Think about this

If I were scum

Why would give out 1 shot cops, even if I had the ability

I’m waiting for Bif to confirm the item thing

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Sandwolf posted:

##vote Yami

Yeah no. The claim adds up.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Hi Bif.

Ofc it's up to you but I prefer you not reveal about what I gave you. It's probably best at this point.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

##unvote

so bifs Target was jailed aye?

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Sandwolf posted:

##unvote

so bifs Target was jailed aye?

but who would jail a burger?!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

but who would jail a burger?!

The Burger King?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

what if...we killed the Burger King..

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Sandwolf posted:

what if...we killed the Burger King..

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Also at this point I think I'm loving cursed this game, not only did my sadbrains come back in full force my internet also crapped out yesterday.

:negative:

Anyway at this point I am almost certain there's scum in one of Keane/Hawke.

Both of them are low effort and honestly, after a reread I can't help but feel like they're deliberately only assuming the worst in their posts. Hawke's basically done NOTHING but easy snipes at people, for example. Followed by this roleblock bogus when I claimed to have given the cop to AC. Why would I even claim that if I hadn't been the one? It's easily counterclaimable.

Keane especially irks me in that regard.

Think about it.

The whole bogus with "Yami's distancing from Rarity" was sketch to begin with, but then they post this:

CCKeane posted:

Keane (or anyone else who can figure this out) explain this post because I can not parse what you are saying here.

Sorry, been extremely tired lately.

Yami is accusing people of distancing in their votes against Rarity, while distancing in their own, earlier post. Feels kinda like projecting or something.
[/quote]

Which is a re-tread of their earlier post, but it's not phrased as such. Somebody who's skimming (which is probably half the loving thread given our lurker problem) is going to read this and see it as the shade on me it is.

So when I call them out on this they just dig their heels in:

CCKeane posted:

Anyway my original point was weak but yami is being wildly defensive so vOv.

I really think Keane's not arguing in good faith here. This reads to me as a backwards justification of pushing me, aka starting with the conclusion that I'm scum and working backwards from there.

##vote CCKeane

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Gumball Gumption posted:

DEAR MR. PRESIDENT:
THERE ARE TOO MANY STATES VT CLAIMS NOWADAYS.
PLEASE ELIMINATE THREE.

##vote GG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Bif let me tell you something, I've had so many problems this game I didn't even properly spreadsheet, and that's just not right!