Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Yes please!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Rarity posted:

Do you promise not to be crazy this time?

steak is an agent of chaos

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

t a s t e posted:

Iím vanilla town

I donít know about that, Buster!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

What if we killed the Batman?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Fine alright youíve twisted my arm Iíll claim Iím a buster sword

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Thank you Bif for your proper spelling

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Crowdsourcing a decision, much like the lunch every day

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I've literally never played a FF and quite frankly, never will.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I'm really confused by Hal's try-hardiness here. I think it might be scummy, even, I feel like I can't remember the last time he came out so ready to play

Would rather lunch apostate I think, the post that pinged Amni pinged me p. hard too

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Amnistar posted:

Sandwolf is agreeing with me day 1. 3rd scum found!

when I saw you respond to that comment with just a vote I felt ur hard towniness in my loins

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Ahahaha what the gently caress

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Squiggly is this a self imposed PR orrrrr

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

That is a massive post on very little Bif

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Poopoo peepee I donít like Squigís self imposed PR

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Yeah I feel right there with steak

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

##vote apostatecourier

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Holy poo poo Amni what is happening. There are scum scummy loving people in this game, Amni isnít one of them. Iím nearly positive this is town Amni, Iím nearly positive AC is scum, and this is a big nasty plot to push against scum.

ACís dropping of a learning disorder feels very hard like theyíre looking for a way to get Amni off their back. ACís Ďposting-frantically-six-times-in-a-rowí thing on Amniís light pressure is so insanely scum_caught.mp4.

So letís figure out whoís being scummy and pushing Amni.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Bif is probably scum:

Bifauxnen posted:

I think Ceyton's point here is very fair actually, but... I will keep this in mind, cause if you're town after all this could be an attempt to tip things off Rarity onto you. I'm getting a little nervous that this could be happening.

I caught scum like this in a game very recently. Sheís literally setting up a chain lunch on someone based on Amni flipping town. So she knows Amni is going to flip town and wants to divert peopleís attention early.

Furthermore, I donít think Rarity is scummy at all, not one bit, and the ease with which theyíve acquired votes today makes me p sure theyíre not scum.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Ceyton posted:

I'm having a hard time believing you could gloss over Rarity's posts like that. Especially given how active you've been.

And you have some pretty strong opinions for someone who's not reading the thread.

This just feels like an opportunistic and drive-by-y reasoning to be voting Amni. Donít like it at all.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

apostateCourier posted:

:psyduck: dude this same thing happens every time I tell an employer I have nvld too, not sure why I bother. I always end up having to bring up my brain being weird because, loving genuinely, I don't process communication like NT people do.

Okay well thatís good because Iím not attacking you because you failed to process something? Nor would I, man, your brain problems are your business.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Rarity posted:

Fwiw I always use this argument to defend myself when I'm scum

Itís very much so: ďNo ! No! My actions are Town! Just trust me! Iíve thought a lot about how my actions are going to be interpreted!Ē

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Ceyton posted:

So you're also confident AC is scum? Can you elaborate, because I'm not seeing it.

Upon slight pressure they immediately started sweating profusely and pulling at their collar until, randomly, a bunch of other people kicked in the door to attack ACís attacker, switch votes to Rarity or Amni.

I think Rarity Ďní Amni are town right now.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

What the gently caress?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Iím not saying ACís issue is bullshit or being bandied about or anything. Iím sure it is true, thereís nothing wrong with that! Are you people seriously saying I canít find him scummy because he has an IRL processing issue?

I literally donít know how to respond to that

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Yami Fenrir posted:

AC posted that very early, which you clearly didn't notice as you TOO didn't read AC properly, you don't loving accuse people of misusing RL disorders to get away with poo poo in games man.

Yami what the gently caress dude, people cite real life poo poo as scum all the time to get people off their rear end. Youíre telling me because heís said this thing I have to excuse everything else heís said in the game? I really donít understand why Iím supposed to insta-lock AC as town over this.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

poo poo, AC, Iím sorry about that.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

WHAT?!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Yami I expect a loving apology if AC flips scum.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

IíM NOT SAYING ITS A FAKE DISORDER

IíM SAYING I CAN FIND THEM SUSPICIOUS DESPITE THE HAVING A DISORDER WHAT THE gently caress

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

apostateCourier posted:

Yea exactly I get you

Thank you, I truly donít mean any offense, honestly, I shouldnít have even touched it. Iím still gonna try to get you lunched, cuz I think youíre scum, but at least youíre decent.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I gotta step away from this, this poo poo is so dumb.

Bif youre fuckiní scum and Iíll get you another day.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Sandwolf posted:

Yami I expect a loving apology if AC flips scum.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Basically I think you soft-confirming AC as town in your heads is going to shoot yourself in the foot downthe line Yami

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I would maybe vote Grandi, his whole tone has felt very off today. Very: ďHow do you do fellow kids,Ē sorta thing

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Rarity posted:

This is a scum play that I don't think anyone on SA would do and I extra don't think AC would do it

In my opinion, itís not unfair or emotionally manipulative to be like: ďI was posting like x there because I have y condition,Ē as either town or scum, as long as itís real.

I donít think itís unfair to cite real things to explain posting. For example, scum and town are equally likely to hit a mental rough patch that could affect their play. Saying ďI am dealing with irl issues that are affecting my posting,Ē is not being manipulative (as long as itís true).

Conversely, I donít think someone saying ďI was posting like x there because I have y conditionĒ should immediately be some sort of townie white flag.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Bifauxnen posted:

I was kinda hoping my cool friend Sandwolf would just tone things down before he embarrassed himself too much when he was sounding like kind of a big dick towards AC there but wow ok

The audacity of me, to call someone else in this game, of social deception, scummy, wow, where do I get off

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

It was loving noon here Bif

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Bifauxnen posted:

Lol well I was thinking "Jeez mate ease off" and not about timezones

Ease off of what? Not giving AC some kind of free pass because of some unrelated irl poo poo? Following what my gut is telling me?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

No Iím p much at a point where I literally canít pursue AC because half the game has come in and gone: well AC wouldnít namedrop some unrelated irl poo poo if she was scum. So Iím gonna drop it, but everything in my gut is telling me she is scum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Iím just working myself up again, Iíll be back when Iím good n stoned and hopefully not so frustrated by this