Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Mills posted:

Prepare to die.

Pal

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Mills posted:

I need some Weeb to tell me who Gilgamesh is why I should mourn his death

Imagine a really strong Persian guy

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I’m vanilla town

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

It’s a taste guarantee

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

apostateCourier posted:

wait, for real this time?

Every time

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

:mrwhite:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

##vote rar as well

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Oh, thanks

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Lol

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Sandwolf posted:

What the gently caress, N1 and two scum dead, lol, this rules

Plz don’t claim the killing unless you can’t do it again.

It’s the SK

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Sandwolf posted:

How did you miss binus this time!!

One guarantee per game

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Who is.

Scum

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Sandwolf posted:

You tell us!!

It would be irresponsible to say without the requisite foundational review

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Hal Incandenza posted:

Chaoslord possibly, Rhamjiz or whatever maybe, other people probably

Hmm, what about u

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Ok ##vote chaos

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Squiggly posted:

Meant taste, all I ever see is hardcore lurking and one word posts

I’m pretty sure I lead games in posts more frequently than not op

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

DGK2000 posted:

##vote Ceyton DO NOT LIKE THIS POST

I had the same reaction but since I haven’t read I thought a vote would be dumb

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Squiggly posted:

I also can unironically get behind this. Never seen him post this much substance

I have the opposite sense of dgk as well. Mafia is a funny game!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

disagree, remove scum threats to control discussion first imo

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Sandwolf posted:

is this advocating for a particular lunch or is this just to appear present?

I don’t care how I appear at all. I speak when I have something to say

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Sandwolf posted:

Shockingly little to say this game aye

Dead to rights

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

[quote="Bifauxnen" post="510049488"]
Bleh looks like Grandi won't get anywhere but lunching someone more lurky is fine.

##vote Taste
[/quote

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

chaoslord posted:

Hi Sandwolf, we have played in what I feel like is a lot of games before, so we've been around each other a bit and interacted here or there. I am unsure if you are aware of my exact mannerisms or whatever, but I'm kind of a goody two-shoes type who doesn't typically swear or things like that. I bring that all up to say:

gently caress you, dude. What do you want from me? I'm sorry I had to work late yesterday, I'm sorry it took longer to do my homework last night than I wanted, and I'm sorry I couldn't start really playing today until after I got back to the hotel from work. I get it! I've been absent! And I would argue anyway that I posted a decent case on Amni given it was D1! I was wrong, it turned out, but I've been trying to play mafia when I am here. But, man, I called out last night that I didn't know when I would be able to post today and I know you saw it because you were the first person to reply to it. And yet, rather than giving me the chance to finish work and get in to post, it's crap like this. I want to play. I didn't sign up to this game to never post! I changed around my schedule for tonight explicitly so I could participate since it's a deadline night! Half the game wasn't even around for deadline D1 but I managed to clear that bar, and seeing how many posts in the last two hour have been mine versus others I'm starting to think that we might get an absent deadline tonight too, but I'm here! Or, was going to be, anyway.

I'm going to be pretty busy through Monday and I just don't care enough to deal with crap like this for another game day vote for me ##vote chaoslord

Let’s vote him instead as a lol

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Yea

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Any push to a lurker late is known dogshit play and whoever beats the drum should be wholly drummed our themselves in short order

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I’m a mafia accelerationist

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I’ll vote anyone who has a resting bad vote

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Ref why did you think it was either me or Hal again

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

apostateCourier posted:

ugh bad comma placement I wanna fix it so bad but i caaaaaaaaaan't

No, money down!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

You’re right it was this post instead

Idle Amalgam posted:

Sorry, I forgot how quickly large games can snowball into an intimidating amount of catch up and intentionally put off addressing this until I had some time to just sit down uninterrupted for a while.

Not a lot of time left in the day, and this kind of awkward, excuse fueled, showing up isn't a good look, but it is what it is.

Let's-a-go!

Day 1
I had pushed against Rarity for that Hal vote early on and chastised others for what felt like meta-validated casework instead of casing for actions in the thread earlier on.

Then I checked out of thread for two IRL days following the Amni/AC arguments.

Ended the day with a vote on Amni

Day 2

Looking back at the votes against Rarity, we know that at least one scum was on that vote, but looking a Mills's history in this game

Only taste and Hal come up, there is also mention of them both in Hal's post history, but it could just be innocuous and not direct association.

I feel like Hal's posting has been genuine and from a good place though, and any meta based suspicion seems really weak and suspicious.

Looking at taste, taste's brevity and activity around call outs leans scummy but doesn't actively cement it.

I don't feel that mills was associating with either of them as scum mates, but if he was, taste's actions would lend themselves more to it in my opinion just by what could be perceived as unwillingness to contribute.

More hot takes in short order.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Stay hatin bitch!!!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

If it’s me or hal it’s Hal

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Pressure implies that you’re more Popeye than olive oyl

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Sandwolf posted:

TIL it's actually spelt Olive Oyl

Big Italy is really litigious, it's like calling wine champagne

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

for further instance W.A.P. was originally about italians but needed changing

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

cined mod fuming

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Idle Amalgam posted:

Lmao wtf

##vote taste

Hey man why did you say it was me or Hal yesterday

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Idle Amalgam posted:

I didn't though, you gotta go back and re-read.

God forbid you take the ten seconds to clarify!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Sandwolf posted:

Again, in hindsight, it’s hilarious. At the time, reading 100 1-word posts was a little tedious. Especially if y’all didn’t like the Squiggly stuff earlier in this game

Bad read on you at the time but amni might have had one