Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?

I'm game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Morning.

I just woke up and I already feel like going to sleep, but I have to work.

:negative:

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Mills posted:

Never have kids.

As a (thankfully) ex-train commuter:

Children are the devil.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Bifauxnen posted:

Minifauxnen loves the train! :3:

But does the train love Minifauxnen?

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

I actually only ever played FF1 and FF2.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

I personally only ever played FFT.

Good game, pity I lost my save...

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Bifauxnen posted:

F tier: II

Mind elaborating on this?

I didn't think it was that bad, other than being seemingly pretty grindy at least.

I got horribly stuck on some fire elemental boss though.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Bifauxnen posted:

But more importantly:

CONTRADICTION SPOTTED caught ya now scumbo

##vote Yami

poo poo you got me

##vote Yami Fenrir

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Real talk tho I was tired af and just forgot. Was like, more than ten years ago at this point.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

apostateCourier posted:

##vote squiggly just to make the gimmick stop

##vote Squiggly

Let us be united in shared hatred of posting gimmicks.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Eh, I don't see AC as scum rn.

The hal questioning post IS a bit awkward but I seriously doubt someone's gonna lie about a learning disorder just for the sake of a mafia game.

Other than that I don't think AC is really trying to convince amni of anything like claimed. Plus AC's push on Rarity seems genuine.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Also Rarity's posting is bad, especially this one:

Rarity posted:

##vote Hal

He just admitted his posting is for show and not because he cares about finding scum

This is forced as all hell, even if it weren't day 1.

##vote Rarity

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Would also vote Amnistar, actually.

I refuse to believe that they wouldn't notice this, and pushing AC seems even more suspect to me.

Amni, give me an opinion of Rarity that's independent of AC's push on them, please.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

In unrelated news, I just ran head first into a cabinet because we moved it and it's right around the corner of my room

OW.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Amnistar posted:

without rereading the thread my opinion of Rarity is:

I don't know I haven't read anything they've posted.

But you're throwing Shade at AC over voting them?

I don't like that whatsoever.

You know what that says to me?

That you don't even try to discern AC's motives behind voting them.

Really looking more and more like scum amni here.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Amnistar posted:

Not because they voted rarity, but because they voted for the vote leader based on "new" posts, in an attempt to differentiate themselves from others which is a thing scum do to make it seem like they're not bandwagoning.

Yeah except you're apparently not even acknowledging anything in the post, other than that the target's conveniently a vote leader mate.

Also known as cherrypicking.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

My current thoughts on the matter is that Amni is overextending in an attempt to protect a scumbro, which is exactly what he did in the last game I modded.

I think I'd still rather prefer a Rarity lunch because that hal push stinks something fierce and technically there is a chance that Amni's just tunneling, my gut says otherwise though.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Amnistar posted:

Bah, nothing alike. That was the deciding point of the game, not day 1.

:shrug: It feels the same to me.

Oh, I also just thought of something funny.

Amnistar posted:

Scum are, in general, very concerned with trying to convince their *accusers* that they are wrong about finding scum. Town are more concerned with finding scum. Complaining that I'm not interacting with your defense further cements your alignment as scum.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

That second quote sure seems a lot what Amni is doing rn. :v:

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

IcePhoenix posted:

has anyone posted about how they don't like this post yet? I don't like this post.

Add it to the "Rarity is scummy" list.

Also more reason that Amni doesn't find anything wrong with Rarity is downright bizarre.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

b-minus1 posted:

I would add ac to that group as well

Why's that?

Two of those are are hard pushing AC.

Idgi.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Yami Fenrir posted:

Why's that?

Two of those are are hard opposed to AC.

Idgi.

maf edit.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

CCKeane posted:

Rude to vote Rarity when it's her first game.

:colbert:

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

I don't understand where Amni's "Lunch Apostate at all costs" stance comes from, AC's post history has a few odd things early on but it really doesn't support a tunnel this hard at all.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Amnistar posted:

Because I have found the scum. Amni's Day 1 scum radar is strong.

Yeah, not helping. Explain properly.

Honestly at this point I'm feeling like this is off Amni's usual game that they might even be a jester or executioner or something. Not that that's going to stop me from voting them, but their posting is just that strange to me rn.

Would there be a flavor that'd fit for something like that in the game?

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Bifauxnen posted:

Missing Rarity's posts was hard enough to believe, now you want us to believe you weren't poring over every one of AC's posts for more evidence to show everyone how scummy she is?!

Like I said previously, it's fairly apparent that Amni's not reading AC's posts all that much. They probably just saw that early post and thought "Cool, somebody we can mislunch!".

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Amnistar posted:

If you seriously think I would take advantage of a learning disability to win a forums game then you don't know me at all.

Sure, but then I would expect them not to bring it up when someone is thinking their scum because of their posting.

No, bif is correct for the first one.

I still think it doesn't excuse all the other peripheral stuff around the case - like not even caring who AC is voting, just that it's a vote leader, or reading rarity's stuff and going "this is fine."

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Sandwolf posted:

Holy poo poo Amni what is happening. There are scum scummy loving people in this game, Amni isnít one of them. Iím nearly positive this is town Amni, Iím nearly positive AC is scum, and this is a big nasty plot to push against scum.

ACís dropping of a learning disorder feels very hard like theyíre looking for a way to get Amni off their back. ACís Ďposting-frantically-six-times-in-a-rowí thing on Amniís light pressure is so insanely scum_caught.mp4.

So letís figure out whoís being scummy and pushing Amni.

What the gently caress Sandwolf

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

I mean apart from that post being utter dogshit and confirming you're scum that didn't follow the thread, that's just not okay.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

AC posted that very early, which you clearly didn't notice as you TOO didn't read AC properly, you don't loving accuse people of misusing RL disorders to get away with poo poo in games man.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Sandwolf posted:

Iím not saying ACís issue is bullshit or being bandied about or anything. Iím sure it is true, thereís nothing wrong with that! Are you people seriously saying I canít find him scummy because he has an IRL processing issue?

I literally donít know how to respond to that

Yes???

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Sandwolf posted:

Yami what the gently caress dude, people cite real life poo poo as scum all the time to get people off their rear end. Youíre telling me because heís said this thing I have to excuse everything else heís said in the game? I really donít understand why Iím supposed to insta-lock AC as town over this.

To begin with, I never said anything about instalocking AC as town, don't put word in my mouth.

Also if you seriously don't see the difference between faking being busy with work or whatever and a disorder, Idk what to tell you.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Sandwolf posted:

IíM NOT SAYING ITS A FAKE DISORDER

IíM SAYING I CAN FIND THEM SUSPICIOUS DESPITE THE HAVING A DISORDER WHAT THE gently caress

apostateCourier posted:

Yea exactly I get you

Okay sorry, maybe I misunderstood. I'm sensitive to this kind of stuff because I worked with a lot of people with mental disorders and actually have one myself.

However, I still think your post is horseshit because Apostate disclosed that very early, so saying that apostate posted it as a slam dunk defense against amni's post is disingenuous at best.

If anything it makes me think you didn't read AC properly either, so your "almost certain" scum read on them and "almost certain" town reads on amni doesn't make sense to me.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

apostateCourier posted:

I'm so sorry for causing all this @_@ but yea amni's case is bad and the case was based on bad logic/sloppy reading to begin with as opposed to it being a nt reading of nd posts

Don't be sorry.

Both because it added a lot of content to d1 and because it's perfectly okay not to be nt.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Sandwolf posted:

Yami I expect a loving apology if AC flips scum.

Nah.

Mainly because so far every push on AC has been bad and yours is no exception.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Ceyton posted:

Disorder or not, AC's posting seems to me like a normal reaction to someone strongly and repeatedly accusing you of being scum despite a flimsy case.

This.

Also thinking about it I should really just ##vote Amnistar.

My initial suspicion on Amni was based on Rarity but since then they've been scummy independently.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Bifauxnen posted:

Yep and did anyone else notice Rarity popping in to join the party there

Oh lol, I actually missed that.

... and it's a "AC bad, let's vote them" post.

... sigh.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Amnistar posted:

If you believe that I am scum and am pushing for AC to get people off of Rarity, then moving from Rarity to me is the opposite of a sensible move.

I want both of you dead.

The order is irrelevant to me rn.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Amnistar posted:

Actually that's a lie.

I think you want me dead first, because you'll have an easier time of pushing for rarity to get lunched tommorrow when I flip town.

Whatever floats your boat man, I don't think I'll suddenly forget my scumread on you d2 if rarity were to die first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

b-minus1 posted:

This is your first non jokephase post and oh man it is a terrible one. ďAmni defense cavalryĒ tells me you think amni is scum yet you voted sandwolf

Yeah Iím gonna ##vote gumball

bee I'm still waiting on the clarification of this:

b-minus1 posted:

I would add ac to that group as well