Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

*intro music plays, the camera makes a big dolly ride and zooms in*

Welcome, welcome, welcome! This is BYOB's first amazing smiley lottery, I'm GAG, thank you so much for tuning in! Thank you, you can stop clapping now. Thanks.
I know you've heard about that big project and all the great art this forum can create and we all were like, uhh, but GAG, when's the stuff getting done?? Well, you are right with that question but in true BYOB fashion instead of working on just getting that fixed and done, we've spent tremendous amounts of time, energy and money to create a game show about it! We went over budget two hours before starting preproduction and if anyone here works at my bank, please be nice, we are shooting this live.

Alright, so with me I have the one and only, the sexy among the sexy, please welcome my co-host, Prof. Crocodile!

Well, good mango, evening, day, welcome hello & chat yobbers! I have no idea how I got here, but the marvelous and incredibly sexy GAG has told me to host this show with him *blinks nervously into camera 1*

Heh, well, before we get into that business, it's probably time to explain our viewers what's on the menu today! Except for fruits.

It's the great smiley lottery! As you may already know, BYOB artists recently raised money for charity and created a ton of smileys along with it and because GAG is a lazy fucker we want to celebrate each and every one of them, instead of just dumping them all on the servers, we created this game show and can have fun about them, talk about smileys, their lore and history and everything that comes along with hosting a terrible lottery based TV show in a thread format!
Here's what's gonna happen:
We bingo'd out a random number between 0 and 100 and you, my dear yobber reading this, get to guess what it is! It's THAT simple! The two yobbers who come closest after ~one day of guessing time (time frames may vary depending on GAG's ability to be on time, like, ever) win and may choose two smileys out of our esteemed collection:

The two chosen ones will get uploaded in absolutely no time at all and GAG will then introduce you to some forum lore around them, the references they may be making and so on! Yeah, it's one of those educational things, don't ask me, I was brought here against my will and---

THAT'S RIGHT! Two smileys, chosen by you, uploaded by me, celebrated by us all! We will do this round-based, so after each and every upload, we will have ANOTHER round after a short while! And then another! And then even ANOTHER! We can do this until we run out of smileys, slowly creating a constantly updated gallery of BYOB created smileys and learning a bunch of words along with them. Isn't that amazing?

Now, without further ado, the first round is about to start! I just picked a number and YOU, dear reader and viewer, may now guess what it is! Everyone can participate, but everyone only gets one guess, so the first number between 0 and 100 you post ITT counts. Who will be our very first pair of champions? Who will get to choose the first two smileys to be uploaded to this sacred land?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

more falafel please

forums poster

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Heather Papps

hello friend

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

FluffieDuckie

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Stoner Sloth

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

pecan

FluffieDuckie

HEY :colbert:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Manifisto

ty nesamdoom!

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

SIDS Vicious

Studio

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
This is amazing! Who made the sweet drawings?

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

sb hermit

sb hermit

Is it ok to send you smilie gift certs to keep this running?

Prof. Crocodile

blaise rascal posted:

This is amazing! Who made the sweet drawings?

these drawing were made by dearly departed byob treasure nut. :rip:

BoldFrankensteinMir

π

Sig by Heather Papps

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
i

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

vanisher

:five::five:

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Stoner Sloth

beaten by 1 second, never underestimate the quickness of a duck friends!

gimme 33 then cause it is two butts

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Ass-penny

City of Glompton

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Jinh

thanks so much cda <3

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
36 aka ":weedass:" number

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Goons Are Gifts

starbucks hermit posted:

Is it ok to send you smilie gift certs to keep this running?

No need to! All of the smileys listed can be uploaded via the magic powers of our new website owner, Jeffrey of BYOB. If you want even more smileys done, we can use a cert for those though. The creativity never ends here

Goons Are Gifts

Feel free to use this thread for general chatting, too! I can sort your posts for the first number you guessed.
Lottery tickets will be printed out until roughly 23 UTC (17Ish? EST, how does this work again, do you currently have daylight savings or??), so keep it coming! Will announce the winners right away then and I'm super excited to see our first smileys getting done!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I guess :10bux:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Trying

free three from the drape of shame i love the pictures

google THIS

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.

Bingo Bango

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

hey try not to make any more smilies on the way through the parking lot!

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Goons Are Gifts

*clears throat*

OH poo poo! Uhhh, does UTC have daylight saving? I'm right on time then. Let's go with this story.
Alright, my friends, we have our winners! The randomly generated number we were looking for was the magical, the famous, the sexy: 94. Almost as good as 420 or 69, only slightly off.
With only two points off, our first winner of the day is:

And with five points off, the second crown goes to:

Congratulations! You each get to choose one of those sexy, sexy, fruity blue and delicious smileys, PC?

I feel like you're implying something sexual here and I'm not even a snail. Please pick your prizes, so I can whip GAG into uploading and talking about them as soon as possible!

Now you are the one getting sexual. :blush:

itry

Looking forward to w/e happens next :dance:

Chewbecca

Oh! I won the thing! Uhhhh 11? 11! Let's go with legs eleven please :3:

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

more falafel please

forums poster

let's do 17!

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
:stare:

Chewbecca

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
:f5:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Completely overslept GAG reporting in to finally reveal what's behind the curtains! PC you sexy beast, do us the pleasure.

falafel tastes best with some :hotsauce: and it's :dippy: for Chewie! Hurray!
I'm going to upload them right away, let's see if I can make this happen without breaking the website.