Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Goons Are Great posted:

byob the colosseum is going to reopen for that and if you remember the thing I did last time when we did that, you know I'm serious about the posting to the death situation :haibrower:

Two orbs enter, one orb leaves. :suspense:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

We had massive casualties back then when it was my first or second event after becoming IK, this will be bloody!! :black101:

Prof. Crocodile

*fade in from commercial as our hosts snort lines of confetti off the stage*

Whoohoo and welcome back everyone to the Great Smily Lottery! We are getting festive as hell in here! If I felt any more celebratory I would probably pop like a Christmas cracker! How are you doing over there Prof.?

I can't feel my face, and I think I might have a fever.

That's perfectly natural, because you don't have a face and we both have a fever... a fever for smilies! And in my delirium I randomly scrawled the number 26 here on this podium thing that I stand behind. So let's see our two closest guesses...

nut posted:

well u don’t look a day over 23

OK, nut and rear end Penny come on down and select your smilies!

nut

gimme mysterious number 12

Ass-penny

To quote the Beastie Boys, 24's my age and 22's my gauge.

Prof. Crocodile

*Fade in from commercial to find our hosts making snow angels in the confetti on the ground*

Gah! Welcome back everyone! Pay no attention to this wanton celebration of celebratory excess, because our winning guessers have been named, and they have made their winning selections. Prof., show nut and rear end-penny what they've won!

Thanks GaG! nut has chosen number 12 and revealed the :commitment: smiley, a victory for family values... or possibly a coding joke. rear end-penny chose number 22 and in doing so made a :goodpost:! At least I think that's what they are. Ever since that last forums update changed the font I'm having trouble reading some of th-

Quiet you fool, or we're have another coup on our hands! Ahem. What I meant to say was: wowee these are some great smilies, and I can't wait to learn more about them after we push our magical buttons and upload them into the new and improved website. Stay tuned gang!

Prof. Crocodile fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Apr 13, 2021

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Quiet you fool, or we're have another coup on our hands!

Comrades, I have learned this entire lottery just exists to make us produce posts for GaG to use for his own benefit! This cannot be allowed to stand!

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Heather Papps

hello friend

but.... the prizes!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Ass-penny

This will have been the first time I've ever made a :goodpost:

Goons Are Gifts

(sorry sorry sorry I wanted to do this and then forgot and then the forums were down and what I'm saying is, without the forums my life is a mess. I'm gonna get those up right away!!)

Prof. Crocodile

Alright everyone, the magic buttons have been pushed, and tow new smilies have been released into the forums. Let's meet them both!
First we have :commitment:, created by itry in response to a serious indictment on the something awful forums, or possibly in an unrelated contest to animate popular git commands. Either way, this smiley serves as a blinking reminder to fully dedicate ourselves to whatever we do--be it posting, poasting, or even poesting.
Next we have :goodpost:, created by Finger Prince as a tribute to Cubone's dream about celebrated actor Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa becoming the newest BYOB meme. Now, thanks to Finger Prince's commitment (see what I did there?), that dream is becoming a reality!

Wow GaG, these are two great smilies that everyone in the whole family can enjoy. But it dawns on me... after this round there are only two smilies left to uncover. The Great Smilie Lottery is almost over!

Hahahaha! That's right, Prof.! And who knows what will happen next time on the final round of the Great Smilie Lottery. Stay tuned everyone!

Ass-penny

lol before I read your post I was trying to tell who the person was in :goodpost: and thankfully you had that link to the origin. I'm way behind in that thread. But I have to say,

:goodpost:

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

itry

Prof. Crocodile posted:

And who knows what will happen next time on the final round of the Great Smilie Lottery. Stay tuned everyone!

oooh boy

Goons Are Gifts

I hope everyone gets their weapons ready :black101:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Yes my weapon is here *pats her trusty artichoke*

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
So is this battle royale happening or what? :black101:

nut

Barking Gecko

Rarity posted:

So is this battle royale happening or what? :black101:

:suspense:

Goons Are Gifts

hell yeah it is, the preparations are almost finished, the torches will burn and the arena made out of cookies is almost done, we keep falling back because everyone is eating a bit from it every now and then

nut

no wait, 13 :c00lbert:

ChubbyChecker

Prof. Crocodile

Welcome back everyone! I hope you are all ready for the final round of the Great Smiley Lottery! I am of course your host, Goons are Great, joined as always by the lovely Prof. Crocodile! How are you feeling today, Prof.?

Well, I'm a little confused. Why are we wearing these ridiculous wigs, and why is there a big cornucopia of weapons here in the studio? You know, you've been acting a bit erratically after that coup earlier this year and I hope-

Ah yes... It was the uprising that rocked BYOB, when posters rebelled against the subforum that fed them… loved them… gave them pet pics… And then came the peace, hard fought and sorely won. Orbs rose up from the ashes, and a new era was born. And so it was decreed that whenever I feel like it, the various posters of BYOB would fight to the death in a pageant of honor, courage, and sacrifice. Two victors, unveiling smilies, would serve as a reminder of our generosity and our forgiveness. This is how we remember our past. This is how we safeguard our future.

Wait... Are you seriously going to make the yobbers battle to the death for your sick amusement? Is that why we have all these weapons?

No of course not. It's an online Hunger Games simulator where we can upload their avs, and then a random number generator chooses who wins. Then you and I will track the losers down and kill them personally, to preserve the integrity of the game. THAT is why we have the weapons.

Oh boy oh boy oh boy. Well everyone, I guess you all have 48 hours to volunteer for this bloodbath. At 7 PM EST (2300 UTC) on Saturday August 28th, we will stop accepting tributes for our Hunger Games simulation. Who knows, you may be one of the lucky two posters to survive and unveil the final two similes! But probably not!

itry

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
THE REVOLUTION IS REBORN

MY AXE CANNOT BE SATED

GLORY TO THE PROLETARIAT

:black101::black101::black101:

Heather Papps

hello friend

KILL ME

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

nut

:unsmigghh:

Khanstant
may i have already won?

take the moon

by sebmojo
i must enter.... the death match

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Don't let nut in, he's already killed one YOBer (don't ask where pecan went)

biosterous

can't believe i'm the first to get to say the actual line

I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

more falafel please

forums poster

i'm from district 69 and i'm in

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

nut

Rarity posted:

Don't let nut in, he's already killed one YOBer (don't ask where pecan went)

:clint:

take the moon

by sebmojo
im gonna punch nuts poo poo

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
gonna die in the first round probably

:regd08:

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Bingo Bango

gonna fight for the honor of god and yob

Ass-penny

as I said to my gamemaster last week.

KILL ME YOU COWARD

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Barking Gecko

Two orbs enter, one orb leaves.

Stoner Sloth

in it 2 win it

Shellception

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"
I am really new to BYOB, it's this the forum where one goes to die? If so, sign me in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker

imin