Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
A large order of cheese curds from A&W, extra papa sauce

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

I’d give the $10 to a person experiencing houselessness :)

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i would fold up the 10 dollar bill into a paper airplane and sail it right over into trump's eye

edit: then go get it back and give it to the homeless as well

maybe trump will be homeless soon. that would make me smile

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Goldbelly cookie.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Chomp8645 posted:

Goldbelly cookie.

I don't think they sell 1/5th of a cookie

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Who What Now posted:

I don't think they sell 1/5th of a cookie
if you can buy fractional shares of amazon why cant you buy a fractional gold belly cookie????

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012
Real answer: a tab of lsd

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Zeluth posted:

Philly style cheesesteak mit extra cheese. This time without hair in it.

I was just gonna say this. Something about a philly cheese steak with mushrooms on like half of a loaf of bread is what does it for me but I have an unhealthy relationship with food

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

$10 dollar clown

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

I buy a digital game on steam or somewhere that I know I won't play but just owning it and making my digital library bigger sustains me another day.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
10 dollars in nickels and dimes i'd sit around and count it 10 ten times

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

dee eight posted:

10 dollars in nickels and dimes i'd sit around and count it 10 ten times

:2bong:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

RepeatingMeme posted:

0.00065 bitcoin

it's been most of a day and this is still accurate

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

for only $10 you too can join the exclusive club of the internet's deadest gayest comedy forums*

*$10 no longer going to serial spouse abuser

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
$9 worth of caramel from the corner shop and a blow job from the OPs mum

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Came here to post this

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

Hummer from a crack whore :mic drop:

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
how many games of pinball does a roll of quarters buy nowadays?

i remember when a quarter = 5 plays and you had to lever the ball into the chute manually. :corsair:

Woodsy Owl
Oct 27, 2004
I buy $15 with my tenbux

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Ride a bus all day

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
There's an unlimited number of consumable things you can buy for $10 that will give you momentary happiness. Everyone knows burritos are good, thanks for the tip you dipshits. This thread should be about the rare permanent/semi-permanent items that improve your life for that amount of money. For example, these magnets.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Devils Affricate posted:

There's an unlimited number of consumable things you can buy for $10 that will give you momentary happiness. Everyone knows burritos are good, thanks for the tip you dipshits. This thread should be about the rare permanent/semi-permanent items that improve your life for that amount of money. For example, these magnets.

You didn't include shipping. Ice Cream wins by default.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
*posting in dnd*

You stupid bastards a child's life is worth everything!!!!

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
lol wrong thread

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Three Cheese Shells style Kraft Macaroni with a can of spam, finely cubed, crisped and mixed in.

That’s less than 5 bucks. So maybe get enough to share. :)

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020
With a bit of restraint and self-discipline, OP, you could invest that $10 in a no-fee savings account and you could double it and start a new thread about how to spend $20 in about 150 years (don't let that little inflation detail spoil your fun either).

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I just bought some books for 7€ at the Red Cross flea market. I think that's about 10$.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Persimmons are in season where I am. 10 dollars could get a lot of persimmons. Heck I could also get some gum, too. I love gum.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Oh, and pomegranates are also only a dollar right now too. Throw one of those bad boys on. They're a lot of fun to take apart IMO

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

she's dead so you can probably get it for free

A shovel then.

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Icochet posted:

Ride a bus all day

You might be onto something there. There's 3 nice cars at our place, but I was out walking the dog just on dusk and a lonely empty bus went by, headed for the other side of town.... and for some reason I really wanted to be on it.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I'm buying As Good As It Gets on Amazon. Yes I know it's currently on Prime but sometime it's not and I need it then. I really love the character of Verdell, the dog who is owned by the gay man and then Jack Nicholson sparks a friendship with the dog when he realizes it also suffers from obsessive compulsive disorder the dog is mentally ill. I don't really care about Helen Hunt I fast forward through anything that doesn't have Verdell or Jack Nicholson. Honestly I'm just watching for Verdell and Jack Nicholson's chemistry.
I had a guy tell me irl "You make me want to be a better man" after that movie came out. Our relationship only lasted like a year though. I hope he ended up okay he was a nice guy single dad raising two little kids. It was kind of mutual I didn't want to be third in line in his heart.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Mr. Lobe posted:

Persimmons are in season where I am. 10 dollars could get a lot of persimmons. Heck I could also get some gum, too. I love gum.

Persimmons are my favorite food of all in the entire world tied with ice cream

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I go get as much food as I can for someone asking for food on the side of the road.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Sometimes I take my kid to the bi-mart and I get a little $5 box of legos and he gets a couple of hot wheels and for $7 both me and the tiny human get to have a little fun looking through the toy aisle. It's not much and we only do it once or twice a month but we both really enjoy it. Also, I think my kid has 500 hot wheels now.

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

I replaced the Shermatar and text with this because I don't wanna see racial slurs every time you post what the fuck

Soiled Meat
8 tacos from Taco Town on Monday (taco special): $5.11

Now as for the extra $4.89 I have no idea. Maybe go buy some earthworms to feed the axolotl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Every couple of months I replace my dog’s tug toy. It’s literally the same toy but new again and he’s always so excited :3: