Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

gently caress SNEEP posted:

I'm high on drugs

i'm high on scotch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
so: a few years ago I had to give up drink because my new psychiatric meds interacted badly with it. now, I’m on newer meds that also preclude marijuana. so I’m basically straight-edge now. it’s nice; I’m not losing hours at a time to weed now, and it was starting to give me wicked paranoia. the novelty really wore off after using it a couple of years and at this point I don’t really like how the sedative effect makes it hard to play video games, and the disorientation likewise makes reading and stuff really difficult.

I can have fun without weed. the meds I’m on do a really good job against depression and anxiety.

I know lots of people get a real positive effect from weed, but the thing I’ve learned is it’s just not for everyone. I felt for a little while that I was being a “square” by quitting, but I really can do without the depressive/paranoid episodes that were following my weekend trips.

in short, I’m high on life

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

smoke life everyday

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i’m high on getting up for work after not enough sleep

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
you know what’s cool though? when you did get enough sleep but still want to die in the morning. that’s mega sweet in my book.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I remember once in my teens waking up refreshed and energetic after sleep

that was over 25 years ago

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
can you get high on eating rear end?

or is the brewing step in jenkem necessary

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

President Beep posted:

you know what’s cool though? when you did get enough sleep but still want to die in the morning. that’s mega sweet in my book.

stop posting entries from my lj

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

echinopsis posted:

can you get high on eating rear end?

or is the brewing step in jenkem necessary

depends how long you take, if you can keep licking around for like several straight days unceasingly and without swallowing so that you build up a ball in your mouth of dead skin, sweat, and general rear end compounds, you might have a shot

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I’ve been taking a nap in the evening lately. it’s nice

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
here in nz we call that going to bed

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Silver Alicorn posted:

I’ve been taking a nap in the evening lately. it’s nice

i made the mistake of taking a nap at like 6:30pm a month ago and now my dumbass body decides to try and nap at that time every day and i hafta fight it off

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Silver Alicorn posted:

so: a few years ago I had to give up drink because my new psychiatric meds interacted badly with it. now, I’m on newer meds that also preclude marijuana. so I’m basically straight-edge now. it’s nice; I’m not losing hours at a time to weed now, and it was starting to give me wicked paranoia. the novelty really wore off after using it a couple of years and at this point I don’t really like how the sedative effect makes it hard to play video games, and the disorientation likewise makes reading and stuff really difficult.

I can have fun without weed. the meds I’m on do a really good job against depression and anxiety.

I know lots of people get a real positive effect from weed, but the thing I’ve learned is it’s just not for everyone. I felt for a little while that I was being a “square” by quitting, but I really can do without the depressive/paranoid episodes that were following my weekend trips.

in short, I’m high on life

great stuff. glad to hear it

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

echinopsis posted:

i’m high on getting up for work after not enough sleep

same

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
i have never tried drugs and also never got a speeding ticket or even a parking ticket op

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
this is what it’s like when doves cry

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
i didn't know tom collins or pleasure kevin still posted here

how are you, pleasure kevin? tom?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Doc Block posted:

i didn't know tom collins or pleasure kevin still posted here

how are you, pleasure kevin? tom?

people just come crawling out of the abyss for a chance to post in my threads

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

i'm glad pleasure kevin is posting here, was a bit worried after they stopped tweeting

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
yet another insidious honeypot from fart simpson.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

bobbilljim posted:

i'm glad pleasure kevin is posting here, was a bit worried after they stopped tweeting

their av makes me lol

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

pleasure kevin

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

bobbilljim posted:

i have never tried drugs and also never got a speeding ticket or even a parking ticket op

i park where I want

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

Gentle Autist posted:

pleasure kevin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

Displeased Moo Cow posted: